Thread: Road Rage: Aggressor strangled to death after attacking accident victim

Road Rage: Aggressor strangled to death after attacking accident victim

http://www.khou.com/home/HPD-Man-kil...141536003.html

Crazy story. I don't know what made this guys day so bad (other than the fender bender), but I guess he learned a very extreme and permanent lesson. The dead guy causes the crash, threatens the survivor, attacks the survivor, threatens survivor's family, and then dies at the hands of the survivor... From a purely superficial standpoint, it just seems like a bully getting his. There seems to be plenty to learn from this one.

I love how all of the comments under the story are fags saying, "yeah, don't mess with Texas!" How wonderfully stereotypical and gay.

I try not to read the comments under these kind of stories, they steal my soul

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm4me View Post
    I love how all of the comments under the story are fags saying, "yeah, don't mess with Texas!" How wonderfully stereotypical and gay.
    Yeah seems odd when it would appear to be Texan on Texan. Hopefully it will turn out ok for the defender. I wonder if what the article described simply as a "headlock" (yeah those are harmless) was a little more sophisticated.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

If you jump out of your vehicle looking for a fight.
    You might just find one.
    It might not go the way you expected.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Banned
    It sounds like a crushed wind pipe, which could easily happen from a front or rear headlock. If it had been a proper choke the guy would have been knocked out but otherwise ok. I strongly doubt the defender used any kind of sophisticated choking technique.

Banned
    This is Texas. An under our law in Texas, the law of self-defense is one of the deeply woven fabrics of our criminal law and civil law," Treece said. "You have the right to repel force with equal or reasonable force."
    we have very good self defense laws, better then most states

Quote Originally Posted by beltjones View Post
    It sounds like a crushed wind pipe, which could easily happen from a front or rear headlock. If it had been a proper choke the guy would have been knocked out but otherwise ok. I strongly doubt the defender used any kind of sophisticated choking technique.
    A proper blood choke. I figured a head lock wrapped just that, the head. Wind chokes as I was taught them; yeah that'd kill a fellow.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List