Thread: Managing Conflict While Armed (Another Murphy video)

Managing Conflict While Armed (Another Murphy video)

This presentation is on my view of conflict management while armed. There are still some holes in this program...I need to read "Creepology" and seek more perspectives on boundary setting.

John - Really good points in your presentation, as always. Thanks for taking the time to create that and share it with us.

I told my nephews that when they started carrying a gun, they lost their right to be offended.

Thank you for sharing your content. 🔥🙏
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by John Murphy View Post
    I need to read "Creepology" and seek more perspectives on boundary setting.
    I'll be interested in seeing how you incorporate the material. I bought a copy for my oldest daughter based on the comments by @Tamara on her blog.

I should probably read it myself, but I already have a stack of physical books and a bunch of e-books to catch up on.

Chris

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    I should probably read it myself, but I already have a stack of physical books and a bunch of e-books to catch up on.
    It's a really quick read, not only because it's not overly long, but also because it's a real page-turner (and in a genre not noted for such, even).
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    It's a really quick read, not only because it's not overly long, but also because it's a real page-turner (and in a genre not noted for such, even).
    I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually, but it's not even going on the stack until the stack is less stackish and more like a single book on the nightstand.

Chris

Thanks John, very good points.

One pedantic criticism, the millennial use of ‘adult’ as a verb grates on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Thanks John, very good points.

One pedantic criticism, the millennial use of ‘adult’ as a verb grates on me.
    What can I say? I'm a victim of millennial vernacular!

I watched the whole series. Excellent job, Mr. Murphy.

User Tag List