Thread: More shockwave from a car

More shockwave from a car

Honestly, my shell management wasn't that great this morning. Everytime I shoot from my car I get more and more nervous about blasting an unnecessary hole.

You’re a nerd. That said, looks like great fun, and now I want a shockwave. And a gorgeous, misty backdrop to shoot in.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    You’re a nerd. That said, looks like great fun, and now I want a shockwave. And a gorgeous, misty backdrop to shoot in.
    You take that back
    Attachment 33461

Site Supporter
    Hero of Canton!!!

Last edited by awp_101; 12-30-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: cheap youtoob bastards...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post

Honestly, my shell management wasn't that great this morning. Everytime I shoot from my car I get more and more nervous about blasting an unnecessary hole.
    That is awesome. The volley out the car window got me laughing. In a good way. Nicely done, sir.

ETA: The open chamber reload looked clean.

ETA: Pricing a shockwave now.
    Last edited by Mark D; 12-30-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Everytime I shoot from my car I get more and more nervous about blasting an unnecessary hole.
    That's because it's your car. Step 1 in a drive-by is to steal a minivan. Your slow roll has improved greatly over the last time , but nobody sticks around to reload after a drive-by.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter

More shockwave from a car

Everytime I shoot from my car I get more and more nervous about blasting an unnecessary hole.
    Another less destructive but annoying unintended consequence of shooting from inside your car is getting a spent casing to fall deep into your air vents. Then, whenever you maneuver your car just so, you’ll hear it rattling to and fro and you’ll never be able to get rid of it.

Luckily, 12GA is too big to fall into the vents, but just a warning in case you decide to switch to practicing your drive-bys with a TEC-9 or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by nalesq; 12-31-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    That's because it's your car. Step 1 in a drive-by is to steal a minivan. Your slow roll has improved greatly over the last time , but nobody sticks around to reload after a drive-by.
    It's not "drive by" practice it's "being assaulted at an illeagle roadblock" practice.

But thanks. I did take your comment to heart last time. Fire without movement is indecisive, movement without communication is suicide.

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    Another less destructive but annoying unintended consequence of shooting from inside your car is getting a spent casing to fall deep into your air vents. Then, whenever you maneuver your car just so, you’ll hear it rattling to and fro and you’ll never be able to get rid of it.

Luckily, 12GA is too big to fall into the vents, but just a warning in case you decide to switch to practicing your drive-bys with a TEC-9 or something.
    You just found the use case for the FS2000...
    The way we do science in XCOM is basically by shooting things first.
    - Jake Solomon

User Tag List