Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: We do this one yet? Mattis stepping down...

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I am amazed by the Trump hate I see over stupid issues like bump stocks. That is exactly what will get us President Hillary Clinton, President Joe Biden, or President Bernie Sanders.
    The hate isn't over bump stocks or anything like that. The hate stems from people being severely butthurt over the complete and total exposure of the machinations of the ruling global order.

That's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    While I like and respect General Mattis, he is a politician and Trump is not. Politicians have meetings and come up with ineffective BS policy like ROE that put our guys at a disadvantage. Politicians are for the most part ineffective.
    If you read up on General Mattis I think you'll find that the career Marine who dedicated his entire life soley to the United States and her troops isn't interested in bullshit policy, but rather getting the job done smart and remaining aggressive.

-Cory

Then how would you explain his complete undermining of Trump's transgender ban proposal? Was that "best for the troops"?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blackburn View Post
    While I like and respect General Mattis, he is a politician and Trump is not. Politicians have meetings and come up with ineffective BS policy like ROE that put our guys at a disadvantage. Politicians are for the most part ineffective.
    I just hate it when I wake up from a nap and words like “politician” have fundamentally changed their meaning from when I fell asleep.

Last I checked, Trump is the only one of the two who has ever run for political office or is currently running for office.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

These are important points. I am amazed by the Trump hate I see over stupid issues like bump stocks. That is exactly what will get us President Hillary Clinton, President Joe Biden, or President Bernie Sanders.
    Then maybe Trump should stop fucking us over by treating 2A issues like a President Hillary Clinton, President Joe Biden, or President Bernie Sanders.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Then maybe Trump should stop fucking us over by treating 2A issues like a President Hillary Clinton, President Joe Biden, or President Bernie Sanders.
    I have explained ad nauseum in other threads why banning bump stocks s in our best interest. Beyond that, he has appointed two Supreme Court justices who will likely support our cause.

In what other way has he supposedly "f***** us over?"

So we should be fleeing Syria and invading England. The Trump butt boys are in rare form tonight.

Man these Israel bots are on fire tonight!

I’m sorry to see Mattis go. One of the best.

I have explained ad nauseum in other threads why banning bump stocks s in our best interest. Beyond that, he has appointed two Supreme Court justices who will likely support our cause.

In what other way has he supposedly "f***** us over?"
    We had Republican majorities in the House and the Senate and Trump at the helm for 2 years now. What have they done to advance 2A rights other than kill time and policy-ban bump stocks?

How do you expect this situatiion to improve in the next 2 years now that Trump has lost the House and will be entering 2019 under fire from multiple sides - much of which is self-inflicted.

We have been fucked over through inaction in the brief window Trump had to actually make meaningful change.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 12-20-2018 at 11:09 PM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

User Tag List