1st Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

----------- Since when does the Uniform Code trump the Constitution. As a branch of government and approved by Congress, how does the Code muzzle retired officers? Oh, but gun rights shall not be infringed!! I support owning a weapon that can killed and wound hundreds but I want to put in jail, someone over a joke - that is based on truth?

In the Code:

https://jsc.defense.gov/Portals/99/D...-11-115724-610

From Article 134:

(10) “Sexually explicit conduct” means actual or simulateda) sexual intercourse or sodomy, including genital to genital, oral to genital, anal to genital, or oral to anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;(b) bestiality;(c) masturbation;(d) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or(e) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person
Want to enforce this one? The armed forces disappears.

How about 99. Article 134 —(Extramarital sexual conduct). Trump is commander in chief - now he may not be committing such an offense now but did in the past. Would that disqualify as being the commander in chief on past questionable moral standards? Plenty of officers have been kicked out on adultery. Does he not engage in a fully active set of sexual practices with his wife?

My point - only a true believer without critical thinking and a need to be dominated would even think to evoke charges against the generals because their beloved extremely stable genius with great and unmatched wisdom was mildly mocked.