Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Defense getting into the bolt gun game

How many Reminders 700 clones does the market need? There are already tons of high end 700 pattern actions available, and plenty of inexpensive non-clone competitors on the market.

I'd be far more interested in some competition to Q's Fix rifle. Something with actual innovation and improvements over existing tech. Or even a lighter weight competitor to the RPR.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 36trap View Post
    It's basically a Remington 700 clone without the Remington quality issues.
    Right, they have their own quality issues like extraction problems and loose base screws.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Now that these are out in the wild, has anyone developed more of an opinion? A friend has one and is impressed so far.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

double post, sorry.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-20-2019 at 09:51 AM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I think I would rather have a Tikka TCR at about half the price. But it does look interesting.

My buddy has a DD AR and it's a very nice rifle.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

They are starting to show up discounted - at $1550 delivered, I decided to take a chance. A friend has one and likes it.

This will replace my RPR which I’ve never even taken out and didn’t bond with, life has been nuts the last few years. I want to try my hand at casual precision rifle.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    How many Reminders 700 clones does the market need? There are already tons of high end 700 pattern actions available, and plenty of inexpensive non-clone competitors on the market.

I'd be far more interested in some competition to Q's Fix rifle. Something with actual innovation and improvements over existing tech. Or even a lighter weight competitor to the RPR.
    ARC Archimedes...
    https://americanrifle.odoo.com
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    They are starting to show up discounted - at $1550 delivered, I decided to take a chance. A friend has one and likes it.

This will replace my RPR which I’ve never even taken out and didn’t bond with, life has been nuts the last few years. I want to try my hand at casual precision rifle.
    I realize I am reviving an older thread, but do you have any updated thoughts on the Delta 5?
    I'm looking at one pretty hard right now.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List