Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glocks prior to SHOT -- G43X, G48, and G44?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    You are correct. That’s exactly what I want, but will never get — which isn’t a big deal since the 43X is probably close enough. I’d just really dig the ability to take the 40 hojillion standard Glock mags I already have.
    Thanks for the reply Tom, but why the desire for shorter than 19 slide length?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I doubt I can adequately express why. I just like the way a 26 shoots with a +2 and I think the 26X would be like that, but better. I probably just like stupid stuff.
    Now that is not true! You like awesome stuff. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Grabagun shows the 48 and the 43x available for purchase.

Edit to add: I ordered one.
    Last edited by cornstalker; 01-17-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Grabagun shows the 48 and the 43x available for purchase.

Edit to add: I ordered one.
    One of each?

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    One of each?
    No, I held off on the 43x for now. Just went with the 48. Originally I was going to buy two, but the Siren's song of the G34 MOS Gen 5 is calling...

I called after I ordered to see if they were actually in stock, or if this was an undeclared pre-order. The dude told me that they are in transit to them and since they know how many are allocated on that shipment they are selling them now. He said they would be in quite soon and would be shipped out within 3-5 business days from now.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    No, I held off on the 43x for now. Just went with the 48. Originally I was going to buy two, but the Siren's song of the G34 MOS Gen 5 is calling...

I called after I ordered to see if they were actually in stock, or if this was an undeclared pre-order. The dude told me that they are in transit to them and since they know how many are allocated on that shipment they are selling them now. He said they would be in quite soon and would be shipped out within 3-5 business days from now.
    Cool. Looking forward to hearing your impressions. When you get it.

Today was the release ship day. Those of you with squared away Glock dealers should see them on Monday/Tuesday, depending upon LGS hours. I'm expecting a call from my guy on Tues.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

My 48 shipped today. Scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

@TC215 Nice. Glad to hear some are starting to ship.

I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions. I went ahead and threw my name in the hat for a 48 with Ameriglo Bolds. I'm told they're a couple weeks out.
    Last edited by StraitR; 01-17-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Today was the release ship day. Those of you with squared away Glock dealers should see them on Monday/Tuesday, depending upon LGS hours. I'm expecting a call from my guy on Tues.
    If that happens I might end up with two after all.

User Tag List