Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glocks prior to SHOT -- G43X, G48, and G44?

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Our AA kits for a 19 and 17 ran reasonably well with the right ammo but felt pot metal-ish and when installed, lightened up the trigger pull a bit much. Almost to some SIRT pistol levels which barely resembled the gun it's an understudy for.
    I'm pretty sure the AA slides are aluminum, so they're going to feel light weight.

It is so funny. Glock hasn’t even officially announced the 43X/48, and you have all fully digested the details of those pistols, gotten bored, and moved on to the next future product!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    It is so funny. Glock hasn’t even officially announced the 43X/48, and you have all fully digested the details of those pistols, gotten bored, and moved on to the next future product!
    The Glock Carbine, I have been waiting forever.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This is where SIG screwed the pooch with a fire control group and a stack of frames/slides you can put together like Legos. There's no way to hype a half in here or there, or a couple extra rounds in the mag
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    The Glock Carbine, I have been waiting forever.
    Was at a PCC match yesterday in NW GA - a Glock employee was there - I said the rumor is a new Glock carbine is coming - he broke out laughing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Was at a PCC match yesterday in NW GA - a Glock employee was there - I said the rumor is a new Glock carbine is coming - he broke out laughing.
    All the rumors of the longer range at Glock, I wonder if they tried and gave up?

Site Supporter
    All the rumors of the longer range at Glock, I wonder if they tried and gave up?
    I suspect he was tired of getting asked about the "new" Glocks. I am sure he has heard the "Glock Carbine" line before - he knew I was messing with him. We had multiple franken-AR9s choking at the match plus one problematic SIG MPX (I am sure it was dirty and piston was fouled) so the "wish there was a Glock carbine" started.

Recon by fire, eh?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I suspect he was tired of getting asked about the "new" Glocks. I am sure he has heard the "Glock Carbine" line before - he knew I was messing with him. We had multiple franken-AR9s choking at the match plus one problematic SIG MPX (I am sure it was dirty and piston was fouled) so the "wish there was a Glock carbine" started.
    Was anyone successfully running a Scorpion? Asking for a friend.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The extension of the range way past any pistol distance was no joke, but that construction project got scrapped. Don't know why.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List