Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glocks prior to SHOT -- G43X, G48, and G44?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Its exciting enought that I've already picked my serial number from our list...

I'm more than curious.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I know we're not supposed to just say "+1" to stuff, but, fuck it - +1!
    Is that a rule??

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Its exciting enought that I've already picked my serial number from our list...
    Did you sign a NDA? If not, spill the beans already!

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    I will renew my hope for a 30s in Gen4, if not Gen5.

I will not hold my breath however.
    I trained a chimpanzee to swing over the G30.4 production line and steal a frame then run over and put a 30s slide on it so they wouldn't have to have a special production line. Was going to give him to them free. They said, "Nein, vee haff no inter-species restrooms."

So, no 30s. Gen4 for you or I.
    Last edited by FNFAN; 12-16-2018 at 08:55 AM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    My guess is a 10 shot, single stack 9mm that will make CCWers rejoice!
    I hope so

17 degree grip angle.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

The only thing that would cause me to purchase a different carry gun than a G26, would be a single-stack G19 with 10+ rounds. Sadly, it’ll probably be just another mix-and-match (slide/frame) 9mm or a full lineup of .40 caliber Gen 5’s.

Site Supporter
    How about a 410/45 LC Glock? Might have a grip problem, though?

Who am I to judge?

I would like the 10 shot 9mm, signal stack thinner gun. I also though a G36 with more rounds, a better grip and mags without that honker base plate would be attractive.

How about a 10 shot, longer barrel G42 for the recoil limited folks? So far not me. Shot about 100 45 ACP 230 grs this weekend and my hand still functions. But I could be there.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    The only thing that would cause me to purchase a different carry gun than a G26, would be a single-stack G19 with 10+ rounds. Sadly, it’ll probably be just another mix-and-match (slide/frame) 9mm or a full lineup of .40 caliber Gen 5’s.
    Based on the fact that the P365 has been such a success, and some other comments (hints) that have been dropped, I'm guessing a G26S - G26 frame with a G43 slide. Without finally ditching the polymer mags, I don't see how Glock could get too many more rounds into the G43 grip without making it very long...

This thread showed a pic/attachment. All it was was the guy with the drum set.

I am dissapoint.

User Tag List