Thread: Scott Adams vs Google

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I have no idea who this guy is.

He seems really pissed that somone made a nazi meme out of him, and that it pops up on google. I'm pretty sure I don't care. Perhaps I dont understand the entire situatuon.

Can you give some more context other than a drive by link? 10 minutes of that guy talking just managed to make me think he's a bit dramatic and pretentious.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 12-14-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I have no idea who this guy is.

He seems really pissed that somone made a nazi meme out of him, and that it pops up on google. I'm pretty sure I don't care. Perhaps I dont understand the entire situatuon.

Can you give some more context other than a drive by link? 10 minutes of that guy talking just managed to make me think he's a bit dramatic and pretentious.

-Cory
    Scott Adams is best known for the cartoon series Dilbert. My understanding is that politically, he has been all over the place but as of late has been on the Trump Train. I don't know that anyone who is not a Nazi/white supremacist or at least into some kinky bondage shit would want to be portrayed as such.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 12-14-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

He should read the Stoics.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I read his book "God's Debris" some years ago and realized that this is a dude who needs to stick to three-frame comic strips about office politics.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I read his book "God's Debris" some years ago and realized that this is a dude who needs to stick to three-frame comic strips about office politics.
    Another person with a moderate amount of fame passing off opinion as knowledge.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List