Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is the Sig P6 viable anymore?

JonInWA,

WHERE do I find the "test"? - In looking at "the membership list" & in the forum "search", I find ZILCH for either (except that the search brings up this thread).

yours, sw

Quote Originally Posted by stand watie View Post
    JonInWA,

WHERE do I find the "test"? - In looking at "the membership list" & in the forum "search", I find ZILCH for either (except that the search brings up this thread).

yours, sw
    As described in Post #68 in this thread.

Best, Jon

JonInWA,

OH, OK. - I thought you were talking about "slidelock" as a forum member's "screen-name" and/or some "special test". = My P6 feeds/fires fine with Tom's "out of spec, no name" magazine BUT mine seems to shoot most any ammo & with any magazine, so I'm not at all sure that that "test" is meaningful in most/all P6 handguns.
    (The only handgun that was LESS "fussy" about ammo, that I've owned in 50+ years was an old/ugly, ex-Condor Legion, Astra 400 that seemed to "swallow" anything that would chamber, including some HOTTER than SMG 9MM handloads that I refuse to name, for fear that everyone would think me to be INSANE.= 18YO kids tend to be "just a little nuts".)

yours, sw

Yup...

Best, Jon

JonInWA,

And then there was the 16Gauge PUMP RIFLE that a YOUNG/CRAZY biology prof & I built, when I was "RED HOT" 19YO.
    (but that's a story for another day.)

yours, sw

We are diminished
    Please try to keep the thread on topic for the sake of members wishing to find accurate information about specific issues. Threads are not intended to become "I remember this time..." story boards. Thank you.

User Tag List