Thread: Looking for a source of Safariland 6384RDS ALS G 19

Looking for a source of Safariland 6384RDS ALS G 19

I am looking for a place that has the Safariland 6384RDS ALS holster for Glock 19 in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    I am looking for a place that has the Safariland 6384RDS ALS holster for Glock 19 in stock.
    https://holsterops.com/products/safa...uty-with-qls19

This one?

Use code WELCOME for 20% off

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

I placed an order with them back in November. Got an email saying it is out of stock a week after that. Nothing up to now - no replies to email/calls.

10-4

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

I ordered one of those holsters from them on a Friday afternoon. I received an e-mail shortly telling me it was too late to be shipped then but it would go out first thing Monday. It shipped Monday and I had it that week.

Every other place I tried would say they had it in stock but when you ordered it was 4-6 weeks delivery because they were drop shipping from Safariland.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I also ordered one from HolsterOps and received the following email a few days later.

My apologies, we are currently out of stock on this item. We are waiting on most of the RDS and 6354DO holsters.

All Glock RDS holsters were out of production for 2 months, so that the tooling could be modified for Gen 5 Glocks and the front sight height increased to .500 tall. This has created a large back log for these units. We have an entire new inventory on order and are expecting those to arrive shortly and will ship immediately upon their arrival. We hope to have these out by the Holidays, but have no control over their arrival.

I do not have any exact dates on specific models, they show up in small mixed groups right now. We fulfill the orders in the order they were received. These are very popular and difficult to get at this time. We recommend you keep your order in place, to keep your place in line. If you can find your model in stock, somewhere else, you can cancel the order for a full refund at any time.
    I know this doesn't help you find one now, but at least offers an explanation. I'm not in a hurry, so I'm just going to wait.
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 12-11-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Coyotesfan97, what was the specific model you ordered - maybe they have that one in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy T View Post
    Coyotesfan97, what was the specific model you ordered - maybe they have that one in stock?
    Andy my bad I ordered a 6390RDS for a G17.4.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List