Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beretta LTT Elite recoil spring

Question Beretta LTT Elite recoil spring

Looking to order some spare recoil springs for my Langdon Tactical Elite LTT. Looking at Wilson Combat Chrome Silicon recoil springs, but want to get the right weight (they come in multiple different weights). What is the stock recoil spring weight, so I can either get the same weight or very close.

Thanks

John

Site Supporter
    Since no experts have answered, I’ll pitch in...

I’m pretty sure it’s a stock B92 spring. The Elite LTT comes with a “D” hammer spring out of the box, and a 13 lb hammer spring if you get the trigger job. There’s no indication that the recoil spring is anything other than stock for either hammer spring setup.

I think its 14# I have been running the 12.5 or 11. depending and find I like the lower weight ones.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Since no experts have answered, I’ll pitch in...

I’m pretty sure it’s a stock B92 spring. The Elite LTT comes with a “D” hammer spring out of the box, and a 13 lb hammer spring if you get the trigger job. There’s no indication that the recoil spring is anything other than stock for either hammer spring setup.
    Great, thanks so much!

John

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    I think its 14# I have been running the 12.5 or 11. depending and find I like the lower weight ones.
    Great, thanks Mr. Keepers! Going to place an order tonight.

Are you using the WC chrome silicon recoiled springs for the 12.5 and 11? And if so, what round count are you changing them?

Have a LTT on the way and was going to order some up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Site Supporter
    What benefit are you getting from a lighter recoil spring?

Yes Im using WC springs I do have some Wolfs as well but haven't used them yet

AS to round count quite a few I think the last one I changed had 3-4K on it.

Ive wrote about this before someplace but it keeps the front of the gun from dipping so much. So at speed the gun stays flatter ( there is some videos on my FB and I plan to do a lot more videos next year.)

My carry Elite and its back up have 12.5# in them and my training Elite has a 11# in it. I can hardly tell the difference at speed with them.

Goon on ya for running the Elite!!!

Oh and FYI the wait time for holsters is getting much better!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Bit late on this, but per Aimee at LTT the hammer spring in the Elite LTT with trigger job is a Wilson 13# hammer spring that has been modified (the exact modifications were not stated). Recoil spring is the OEM Beretta spring as Gyro said.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    I typically shoot hotter ammo thru mine and think my stock spring is about done at 4600. Anything to be gained by a heavier spring, like wc 16#? Anything to be lost?

User Tag List