Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomad9 "Glock 19" Frame

@rathos

Did you get time to shoot an assembled pistol?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    @Tokarev no not yet. Our range got shut down due to ricochets (that is what happens when you rent it out 10 times as much as it normally is to other agencies) so I haven't been able to shoot. I am going out the day after christmas so we will see how it goes.

I went ahead and ordered a frame. Hopefully it'll be here by the end of this week or early next.

Merry Christmas!

No time to get it assembled. What? I can't spare five minutes?

Interesting this is made by

https://www.kuicoinc.com

Here's a pic I found online. What do we know about the Atom slide from Unity Tactical?

I like the idea of the different plates that can be used for different sight options. Do these work okay in practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Here's a pic I found online. What do we know about the Atom slide from Unity Tactical?

I like the idea of the different plates that can be used for different sight options. Do these work okay in practice?

The ATOM plates are good to go. As much as it pains me to admit though, the new Agency Optic System looks like it may be the better option. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseN View Post
    The ATOM plates are good to go. As much as it pains me to admit though, the new Agency Optic System looks like it may be the better option. Time will tell.
    I've just learned of the Agency plate. Do they have any licensed installers let or just Agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I've just learned of the Agency plate. Do they have any licensed installers let or just Agency?

I'm not aware yet. I hope they do license outside installers to reduce the cost & wait time though. That said I'm picking up my Nomad frame this Saturday and may just bite the bullet to send an old 19 slide I've got sitting around to agency to start testing the AOS.

Here's my frame with a Brownell's Gen4 slide and Victory First/Brownell's G19 barrel. All other parts are factory Glock.

The assembled handgun fits pretty well in a used and worn Bianchi #120 so I assume it'll work okay in other leather as well. At least other leather that's not super tight and/or boned for a Glock. The #120 has been used previously with a CZ P10C so maybe it has been stretched out a bit.

No big surprise here but the pistol fits into my Safariland light bearing holster just fine with a TLR-1 attached.

User Tag List