Thread: Shivworks MkII vs Speedmaster X2, plus another question

Shivworks MkII vs Speedmaster X2, plus another question

Beyond which guns are supported, what's the difference between these holsters? My uneducated eyes don't really see much of a difference in the pictures.

Separately, I notice that you're local to me (I'm in the Twin Cities metro area). Given that, I'm curious to know if it would be possible to bring you a gun you don't currently support (Walther P99) in order to have a holster made, or if that's not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Beyond which guns are supported, what's the difference between these holsters? My uneducated eyes don't really see much of a difference in the pictures.

Separately, I notice that you're local to me (I'm in the Twin Cities metro area). Given that, I'm curious to know if it would be possible to bring you a gun you don't currently support (Walther P99) in order to have a holster made, or if that's not an option.
    They do share the same bloodline. Our collaboration with ShivWorks was focused on Glock support. Development of the ShivWorks MkII served as the foundation for Speedmaster X2 and support of additional pistols.

As for building a P99 rig, I'm not setup for one off holsters anymore. The Walther models are requested enough they may get added to the line up in 2019.

Fair enough. Thanks for the info.

User Tag List