Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russian training...

Site Supporter
    This isn't training. It's an exhibition/performance sponsored by the Kalshnikov Group that sells Kalashnikov, Baikal, and Izhmash brands.

I'm curious about the linked thread at the Bulgarian forum and Poseidon's thoughts on that "training" and our responses to it. It would be great if he participated on this forum, in my opinion. As a moderator on a big Bulgarian gun forum he probably has interesting perspectives.

I read Russian and Google helped with Bulgarian so I have a rough idea of what's being discussed but would be good to get it directly from the source. I had to include an especially funny Google Translate take on one of the paragraph below. Pretty sure it's their version of "mods here are shit".

I fucked a shovel in response there ... and I gave a link from here ... but they browse before they release the post ...
    And the topic is quarantined for 3 days ...There is no freedom there too!
    Last edited by modrecoil; 12-12-2018 at 12:09 PM.

I fucked a shovel in response there
    I laughed way too damn hard at that...

The randoms that crop up here looking for praise or to start a fight are so much more amusing than PFestivus was.

Oh and Tom, that needs to be your signature, your title or a disclaimer posted under the General Discussion tab.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The snake drills didn't even register to me compared to the other stuff.
    Right. I've done live fire snake drills, and I understand why some think they are necessary and others think they are a bad idea. There have also been units who did live fire hostage rescue drills with live hostages. Often these were dog and pony shows for one reason or another, but they have more or less the same point as snake drills. Anyone is free to think it's all a bad idea.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I fucked a shovel in response there ...
    Now that...is manly.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I added a reference to it in the description of the Site-Supporter-only sub-forum:
    Attachment 33189
    I just guffawed in my office loud enough to stop a conversation in the lobby. I'll be grinning for the rest of the day & most of tomorrow over this!

I added a reference to it in the description of the Site-Supporter-only sub-forum:

Attachment 33189
    Well I was actually referring to this:

[google translate]модераторите тук са глупости[/google translate]
    But the shovel thing works too!
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Attachment 33189
    OMG... it hurts to laugh... I’m outta this thread! Too excellent/funny!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN

Attachment 33189
    I love you, man. No hetero.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Banned
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon

For the OP, what possible purpose do these sort of flashy & dangerous stunts actually serve when it comes to teaching a person how to shoot the target faster and more accurately?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List