Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Assisting LEO's

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Anytime I see another Officer on a stop I run what would I do through my head. I would never leave another Officer without help in any situation. But even with 42 years on the job there are no perfect answers. Be sure of what your doing and that the Officer knows your intent the best you can. And realize that you're on a very slippery slope in a very tense situation.
    Same. I always look at the stop and already have a plan of what to do and say if it appears the officer needs help.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Banned
    I've only "assisted" a cop one time. I was working in a parking garage with two other guards. We stepped out of our office to go make our rounds and right into the middle of 4 or 5 cops trying to break up a fight. I directed the other two guards to take positions around the perimeter of the police activity and direct pedestrian and auto traffic around the scene.

The only problem we had was some drunk kid that kept trying to walk around me and walk right through the middle of the cops. The third time I told him to go around one of the cops turned around and told him that if he didn't follow my instructions he was going to get face planted.

When it was all over and I was getting names and badge numbers for the incident report the cops thanked us for assisting. I think we all got an "Attaboy" in our personnel files.
    Last edited by Cypher; 12-10-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Yesterday afternoon, when my wife and I were coming back from the airport and a flight/hike in the desert, we passed a woman officer, by herself, with a guy like twice her size pulled over on a dirt bike. She was lifting his shirt to check underneath as we passed. We drove past, and I said to my wife, let’s go around the block again, because this doesn’t look good. Went around the block and another police car was arriving, so we left without pausing.

This morning, at Starbucks on the way to a match, ended up standing next to a female officer, who I thought was the same person. As it turned out, she was in the second car responding, although she said she gets confused for that other officer all the time. Also said she got a call from officer one, saying “I think I need some help.”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List