Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Owe An Apology re the P30

The hybrid match LEM in the full size USP/Expert is the only LEM that I shoot as well as a DA/SA HK. In the P30 and USP C, the DA/SA is just much easier for me to manage than LEM. YVK has a very sweet P30 LEM worked over several times by GGI, with the trigger work costing as much as a new pistol that is USP like in quality.

As I said previously, the LEM is a fine trigger, it is just that I get less performance for my ability level with it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    As I said previously, the LEM is a fine trigger, it is just that I get less performance for my ability level with it.
    Concur. And I don’t know why, which is most annoying.

I'll add one more note of agreement. I carry my P30 light LEM and have every faith in it for that role. Also for home defense, if my wife had it and mistook me for a criminal (might sound unlikely, but may be more likely than an actual home invader), there's no other trigger I would rather she was using.

I shot USPSA and 3 Gun for a year, and it worked but when I switched to my Tanfoglio Stock III I just rocked. Granted, that's also a big heavy gun to soak up recoil and better sights, but the trigger was a big part of that too. The P30 was excellent training for trigger control but not ideal for competition.

User Tag List