Thread: Mini Glow Markers

Mini Glow Markers

These are nifty, about half-inch disks that glow in the dark. They go out of stock as fast they are put in inventory, so if you want some, act now.
    UGM Mini Markers - Pack Of 10 | CountyComm – CountyComm

Here's a crappy cell phone pic of the last pack of them I bought, these have been exposed to about a ten second shot of very bright tac light.
    Name:  IMG_20180915_144633.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  40.7 KB
    They retain a glow all night, with normal room light. I have one on my hand-held amateur radios, and the ear pro and flashlight on my nightstand.

They also have larger bars that would be suitable to attach to luggage, not currently on sale.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

There went 14.00 bucks.

Site Supporter
    You really should warn people before you link them to County Comm...so many nifty little useful things.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Site Supporter
    These will be great stocking stuffers. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by TQP View Post
    You really should warn people before you link them to County Comm...so many nifty little useful things.
    Do you know what the worst thing about Country Comm is? Those bastards ship internationally. Makes the place a super dangerous money sink.

Pretty cool. I've been looking for some damn old-school ilum-tape forever. Nobody seems to know what it is.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Pretty cool. I've been looking for some damn old-school ilum-tape forever. Nobody seems to know what it is.
    Try this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Glow-Dark-Tap...rk+tapes&psc=1

Or search on “Glow in the dark tape” with the Amazon link at the top of the page.
    I have tape like this on all of my flashlights.

User Tag List