Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post
    280.8 this morning.

Bought an EUFYLIFE smart scale and downloaded the app. Interestingly enough, I can “scientifically” claim to be big boned according bone mass %.

Main technique will be variations on fasting, since it’s simple and I can hack my environment and daily habits to pursue it.
    277.1 this morning.

Via experimenting with IF, didn’t cut out anything, just less of it in restricted time windows.

3.7 pounds a week as a trend is something I’ll take, no problem.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

189.5 this morning, more importantly BP was 126/82. That's a big improvement from 155/110 a few weeks ago.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

216 this AM... (I do feel a little dehydrated)

Site Supporter
    155 this morning, been up and down the last month or so as I got after this. Sit-ups and push-ups are getting easier and 1/2 way to the goal. It’s been a decade or more since seeing this weight. I might admend my 150 goal to 145 but we’ll see when I see 150. The online calculators say 145 is ideal weight but that could be all bullshit.

Got a Fit Bit Scale on the way, hoping that will help figuring it the loss is water weight or actual winning.

I’ll keep hitting 15,000 steps a day, get my push ups and sit-ups in daily, and eat only at meals.

Hold the Line, Gentleman and don’t eat like an asshole.

Site Supporter
    198.2 this am.

What the hell, why not, I'm in. I packed on a ton of weight quick in 2017 while my wife was pregnant and am sick of being a fatty...

303 this morning. I want to get back to 220 which was what I maintained from college through Christmas 2017. Let's see how this goes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    Current weight: 215
    Goal weight: 195
    209 as of right now, but I did just get back from a run and am probably a bit dehydrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Despite cheating like Bill Clinton over the holidays, I'm now down to 226lbs.
    Plateauing out at 225.5 yesterday, as previously predicted.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

195.4 this morning.

Progress. Three days of IF, and generally not eating like an asshole.

166 this morning. Went up a half a pound.

User Tag List