Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: 2019 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Last full day of vacation in Hawaii. I ate responsibly and actually lost 2 lbs. Lots of snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, hiking and constant movement sure helped. I also don't feel like eating in the warm temps here vs. the frigid temps of home.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Ok, final.

Jan. 1st, 2019 - 158.6 - no body fat scale

Jan. 1st, 2020 - 153.5 - 21%

Spent a few months at 147 with a low of 145 and 17%. Starting coming up early November. Blamed it on the weight training but probably more the lack of a 24 hour fast per week and eating for stress.

Still gots lots of work on just the overall function and physicality. Back to re-building/building the habits to live at 148 or so.

Site Supporter
    Ha, well I guess I joined ya'll without knowing it. May 18 of last year I started the "get unfat" journey at 263, with a goal of reaching the 196 I was when I graduated high school and went to basic. I bottomed out at 202 just before Thanksgiving and have stayed between 202 and 204 since then, which I am perfectly ok with considering winter and cold and short days and way too much time indoors. Still intend to drop those last six pounds, and I'd go even further if it'll go, but I'm not killing myself to do it.

I started in January of 2019 and cheated. I had gastric bypass surgery Dec. 23rd and have lost a total of 125 pounds so far. I've been stuck at 153 for the past few weeks. I haven't been as strict lately since the doctor has allowed me to have bread and some grains. I promise to lose another 20 pounds before Thanksgiving so I can taunt my 40 year old son into losing some weight.

User Tag List