Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    182 today, so up one pound. Still exercising, though, and I've had to down-size a bunch of my summer clothes.
    Still 182, but I look better.

I broke my leg at the end of June and have not worked out since then. I have been eating far too much garbage and the pounds have been adding up. Hoping the leg is in good enough shape to start lifting again. Have to get back to dieting properly and getting some good cardio in. Been pretty pathetic feeling of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been stalled at 170ish all summer. My eating hasn’t been bad, but exercise was way down due to <insert all bull**** excuses here>. Failed to reach my goal which was 160 by summer’s end. Back in the gym this week - failing sucks. Especially when it’s due to being a lazy b****.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    210 this morning after a week of serious salad eating and walking.
    After weeks of travel and cheating, I'm back in PNG and back to my normal diet.
    Today was my first official weigh-in: 209.4lbs.
    Not a bad start.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Strong wind is a danger at this weight

Name:  D3D2CFFA-70F0-457A-B128-584F2D7313D6.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  53.2 KB

After weeks of travel and cheating, I'm back in PNG and back to my normal diet.
    Today was my first official weigh-in: 209.4lbs.
    Not a bad start.
    207 and a bit this week.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

After the first 60# of loss, my rate of loss has slowed significantly. Still on a downward trend but only a pound a week now vs. my 2.5 lbs per week from before. I’m going to pay more attention to my quantities of food again as I may have been upping the portions more.

Anyhow, at 225 and put myself on CCC’s email list so I can get a Shaggy holster in time for my final weight goal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Strong wind is a danger at this weight

Name:  D3D2CFFA-70F0-457A-B128-584F2D7313D6.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  53.2 KB
    I hate you, in a good way.

Glad I found this thread. I started a diet and exercise routine a little less than a month ago. Had a break-up over the Summer with a long-time girlfriend so I wanted a little bit of "revenge body" or whatever you call it. Also, I'm trying to transition into AIWB and losing some weight while bulking up the chest should help with that. I'm hoping that by the time my JMCK holster ships that I'll have no problems at all with printing.

I started out at 175, and I'm at 168. Trying to create caloric deficits every day while hitting the gym and bumping up my protein:carb ratio. Fingers crossed that I can get down to 160 by the time the holster arrives. I'm 5'8", 21 year old college student btw.

207 and a bit this week.
    205! Upper edge of my weight goals.

User Tag List