Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

2019 Weight Loss Challenge Thread

Well, it seems like the time to get ready for this...

Reference last year's thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....allenge-Thread

If anyone wants to join me, I plan to weigh in on January 1, 2019. I will track my weight for a month to see how much I can lose by 1 Feb.

The winner will get bragging rights, as well as be on the way to a healthier 2019. Contest is on the Honor System. Anyone is welcome to join; just post starting weight on 1/1/19 and ending weight in February...

Start today.

Buying a new calendar means nothing and helps nothing imo.

Roll on

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    Well, it seems like the time to get ready for this...

Reference last year's thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....allenge-Thread

If anyone wants to join me, I plan to weigh in on January 1, 2019. I will track my weight for a month to see how much I can lose by 1 Feb.

The winner will get bragging rights, as well as be on the way to a healthier 2019. Contest is on the Honor System. Anyone is welcome to join; just post starting weight on 1/1/19 and ending weight in February...
    I'm game. If I win, you take a lesson. If I lose, I'll give you a lesson. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    I'm game. If I win, you take a lesson. If I lose, I'll give you a lesson. Deal?

I’m thinking there a catch here, but...DEAL! Lol.

No worries either way. Hope all is well at home. Moving house is no fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Start today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post

Some of us started months ago.
    Last edited by Guerrero; 12-06-2018 at 03:30 PM.

I started early June and am down 45 lbs. The finish line seems farther away the closer I get. Forty more to go and it probably ain't gonna happen by February.

-------------------------------------------
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
    Last edited by SkippySanchez; 12-06-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Site Supporter
    Already working on it, but I'm game again. I fell off the wagon hard this year, only down about 15 pounds on the year and I keep hitting a wall at 220. Add in my lack of enthusiasm about working out and it just hasn't worked this year (mostly because I was my own worst enemy there).

The goal is still 183.8, but I'm hoping that I can be between 203.8 and 213.8 by SHOT.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

I am in. I have a job where I am really sitting on my fat ass. So yep, I need to lean up. Fat guy in a little coat

265 and need to get to 230, I would like to get to 210, but that might be a bit much to shoot for at first.
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 12-06-2018 at 10:26 PM.

I'm in.
    Started about four weeks ago, and am already down 10 lbs, to 234 today.
    I'll probably plateau out when I get down to 226lb... roughly when the contest begins.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List