Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Farewell to Glock?

I wonder how much it is your “plateau with glocks” vs just never really being satisfied with your current abilities/performance?

I am starting to think the folks who are REALLY, REALLY into performing very highly shooting a pistol are never really satisfied - and there will probably always be that nagging voice of doubt in the chosen hardware.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    I wonder how much it is your “plateau with glocks” vs just never really being satisfied with your current abilities/performance?

I am starting to think the folks who are REALLY, REALLY into performing very highly shooting a pistol are never really satisfied - and there will probably always be that nagging voice of doubt in the chosen hardware.
    Actually, there's a level where a person is confident with most any modern gun. Any of the top 10 supersquad at USPSA could win with a Glock.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

You guys are welcome to continue to discussing whatever here that you want to (of course, it's an open forum), but as far as my interests relating to the OP, let's take that over here with some new facts/evidence and a new problem to solve!

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....799#post818799
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Actually, there's a level where a person is confident with most any modern gun. Any of the top 10 supersquad at USPSA could win with a Glock.
    Confident and satisfied are very different things. I will say though, I doubt anyone on the super squad has the nagging voice about their chosen hardware.
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I wasn't really a believer in this until I watched a good friend of mine, a local LEO and our local league champ, run the same course with a Glock 22 Gen 4 and a CZ Shadow 2. Fractions faster with the Shadow 2, but miles above what I could do with either. Fundamentals. Unbeatable in any sport.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List