Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ruger LCRx

Ruger LCRx

Ruger just announced a new revolver,LCRx,Model Number 5444 3" .357 Hammer Adjustable Sight.

Quote Originally Posted by RONK View Post
    Ruger just announced a new revolver,LCRx,Model Number 5444 3" .357 Hammer Adjustable Sight.
    I've been waiting for that to drop. That has "kit gun" written all over it. Will probably be a great .38 shooter, with occasional magnums when a person is feeling masochistic.

They sure are ugly though.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    The Kimber K6 3 inch DA/SA gives you an extra round and only weighs 4 ounces more.

Of course the LCRx MRSP is almost 300 less.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    They need to get Hogue to make that grip for the SP101. And S&W needs it for J frames.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I always wondered why they didn't make that one.

I also want a 2" 22LR LCRx, they make the 5439 in 22Mag, but I would want that in LR.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 12-27-2018 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I also want a 2" 22LR LCRx, they make the 5439 in 22Mag, but I would want that in LR.
    YES please!

Held one yesterday and that grip is just wonderful. When I eventually add a .357 to my inventory, it'll definitely wear those. I'm picking up my .22LR LCR on Sat, kinda lost my interest in .22WMR when I learned that in a sub 2" barrel I'm only gaining 30fps going from LR to WMR...if I'd known that last year, my wife's S&W 351c would be a 43c just for the extra round. My 6.5" Single Six lives with the WMR cylinder in place though.
    Last edited by Gun Mutt; 12-28-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Mutt View Post
    kinda lost my interest in .22WMR when I learned that in a sub 2" barrel I'm only gaining 30fps going from LR to WMR...if I'd known that last year, my wife's S&W 351c would be a 43c just for the extra round.
    Yes, glad I figured out that before I ended up with something.

I've been waiting and waiting for this! I didn't think they would ever make it in 357 mag. I have a lcr 22 mag and I can assure you there is a definite difference between the 22lr and 22 mag no matter what the fps is. And the projectiles are better quality than in 22lr IMO. But I also have 22 mag rifles so it makes sense for me over 22lr.

User Tag List