Thread: Looking for info on BladeTech "tek Mount"

Looking for info on BladeTech "tek Mount"

Does anyone have any information about any agency testing or approval of the BladeTech Tek Mount / Tek Lock for LE use?

Quote Originally Posted by jd950 View Post
    Does anyone have any information about any agency testing or approval of the BladeTech Tek Mount / Tek Lock for LE use?
    While I have some of the mounts, I haven't seen any agency feedback on them.

I was asked to review it for possible approval and got the mount and duty drop and I have been messing with it, it seems okay, and the cant adjustability and pricing is appealing, but I am unsure about durability and strength "on the street."

I might reach out to the company and see if they can provide the name of any agency that has approved them and then make a call or two.

Im 95% positive all the Blackhawk taser holsters I’ve had through the various generations have had a Tek lok mounts.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    Im 95% positive all the Blackhawk taser holsters I’ve had through the various generations have had a Tek lok mounts.
    Yes, I messed up. I only meant their new tek-mount that allows for adjustable cant and quick release. Not the tek-lok that has been out for a long time.

User Tag List