Thread: Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition on sale at Amazon for $85.99

Site Supporter

Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener Ken Onion Edition on sale at Amazon for $85.99

This is a great deal if you want a powered sharpener. I've had one for a couple years now and have abandoned hand sharpening. I've used it on pocketknives, fixed blade knives, hatchets, etc. I run it slow and haven't had it damage a blade yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-Kn.../dp/B07CW4T6RS

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    This is a great deal if you want a powered sharpener. I've had one for a couple years now and have abandoned hand sharpening. I've used it on pocketknives, fixed blade knives, hatchets, etc. I run it slow and haven't had it damage a blade yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Work-Sharp-Kn.../dp/B07CW4T6RS

Chris
    DAMN YOU! But thank you

At the rate that I buy shit to sharpen my knives I should of just bought a fucking full scale grinder from the get go...
    Last edited by Grey; 12-02-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Site Supporter
    That is only $10 more than you can get them for on expert voice. Even at $86 it is totally worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    At the rate that I buy shit to sharpen my knives I should of just bought a fucking full scale grinder from the get go...
    I understand that. I feel like I’m a Consumer Reports product reviewer with regard to knife sharpeners.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

I have the original version and it's a lifesaver for my large outdoor knives and chopping tools. I understand the Ken Onion edition is that much better. For my small knives I use a KME system.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List