Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see your 45 cal pistols!

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    My one and only. Soon to have none.
    I swore I’d never buy another Baer, but that one makes me have second thoughts. I love that thing. Looks just right without the FCS.

My 30S is my favorite carry 45acp .. I carry Underwood 45acp +P 230gr Nosler .. a bit snappy

Last edited by bac1023; 11-30-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Dan Wesson A2, with some work done by John Harrison.

Name:  C1B2D8C2-9558-4EDB-9DDE-30F974B50E12.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  38.8 KB

Since no one mentioned a CZ

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    how do I downvote your post, @StraitR ?
    You're welcome to rescue this one, too. You have my PP, I have your FFL.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnK View Post
    Whyyyy???

Quite a few reasons, here are the cliff notes. I've lost that loving feeling, for guns in general, actually. I once had a passion for shooting, then I stopped shooting (hand injury), so my passion morphed into a need to acquire cool guns and gear (and knives) to fill the void. I reentered the industry earlier this year (after being gone for five years), so dealing with guns and cool stuff everyday has left me a bit numb to it all (again). I've done more shooting this year than I have in the last six years combined and subsequently become refocused on skill building and performance. I'm only interested in firearms that serve a purpose and fill a need (SD, HD, Hunting - bonus points for multi-purpose). Since I was young, I've never been one to keep things I don't use. And lastly, I'm pretty motivated to becoming debt free right now. So, all the expensive stuff is going away and being backfilled with Glock pistols, Glock-like long guns, and ammunition (bought 700rds of 308 today, shooting tomorrow). When I think about it, I've simply come full circle to where I was five years ago.

Sorry for the thread drift, here's a couple more 45 pics to get us back on track. Sold this CQB-E to a previous boss, and I'm told that I'm in the will to get it back. *fingers crossed.

Last edited by StraitR; 11-30-2018 at 10:56 PM.

This pic is of my Glock 38 that I posted eariler .... The slide is made by Lonewolf.. It is the same width as a 19/23 and so on.. It is a breeze to carry ...
    Last edited by Buckeye63; 11-30-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Last edited by SW CQB 45; 11-30-2018 at 11:50 PM.
    If you're going to be a bear….be a GRIZZLY!

Site Supporter
    Name:  E101BC17-3667-49F3-8715-A4F43DF2F646.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  47.1 KB

My only .45.

Vending Machine Operator

The Smith & Wesson M&P45 M2.0 4.6” - my current favorite gun to shoot. Laser accurate, reliable, comfortable.

My Colt O1091 after firing its 1,000th zero stoppages round with Wilson ETM magazines, Federal American Eagle 230, and Federal HST 230. Pictured across my chest with bacon and a gingham napkin corner because 4th of July and Americana.

To date this 2016 purchase has not ever been cleaned or lubed and is 50% done with a stupidly long 2,000 round challenge.

So those are my two .45s. But they’re good ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List