Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MGW Sight Pro

MGW Sight Pro

I’ve used a variety of sight tools over the years, mostly MGW dedicated models for a specific brand of pistol. I’ve also used the old and new Glock and Sig tools.

The MGW Sight Pro blows them away in quality and ease of use. I purchased a Pro and a Beretta shoe last week to change the front sight on my Wilson 92BT. There was absolutely no drama removing the old front and installing a Wilson fiber optic front. The Pro is incredibly well thought out.

It’s not cheap, but the ability to fit just about any model pistol with a $20.00 shoe clamp makes the tool a bargain, especially if you work on more than one brand of pistol.

MGW has a number of excellent product videos on the web. It’s one of the best gun related purchases I’ve made in years.

Name:  85720B2F-805F-46AD-A87C-D526939985E2.jpg
Views: 1616
Size:  25.0 KB

Currently on sale at Brownells for $279.00 ( Cyber Monday deal )

Add a couple shoes to get up over 300 bucks and use code NBY to get another 35 bucks off and free shipping.

Aww Yeah!
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I have the MGW Sight Pro as well as the Rangemaster. I originally purchased the Rangemaster and then started coming across a 1911 every now and then that I couldn't access with the RM and I needed the longer reach of the Sight Pro.

I called MGW and asked if I could purchase the Sight Pro top separately and they were very helpful.

Ameriglo had their shoe plates on clearance and I scooped up a ton of them for 9.00/shoe. So far, my set up is one of the best gun related tool purchases that I have made.

Shoes? Shoe plates?

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    Shoes? Shoe plates?
    Yes. There are shoe clamps for just about every pistol you can think of. The shoe fits the slide rails and holds the slide to the tool. There are also adjustable side clamps that hold and stabilize the slide. Most shoes fit a family of guns.

In my pic you can see shoe number 111, fits Beretta 92 series.
    Last edited by LSP552; 11-30-2018 at 04:11 PM.

Have one MGW Sight Pro, best sight tool I have.
    Other sight tools I have: both sizes for Glock, MGW for USP/P2000 that a machinist made a HK45 pusher block for, a very old (20 years) universal sight tool from Brownells that is not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Currently on sale at Brownells for $279.00 ( Cyber Monday deal )

Use the link at the top of this page, and add a couple shoes to get up over 300 bucks and use code NBY to get another 35 bucks off and free shipping.

Aww Yeah!
    FIFY.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Another happy MGW Sight Pro user. Expensive but worth buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

+1 they are great, well worth the price

Had one, sold it, because it was too big, heavy, complicated. Fast forward about 6 months, and I now own another. It's still big and heavy and complicated, but it works like nothing else.

If you ONLY own Glocks, the smaller MGW Glock rear sight pushers will probably do what you need. If you own anything (or everything) else, this really can't be beat.

User Tag List