Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele Complete Factory Rifle for 750 USD

Geissele Complete Factory Rifle for 750 USD

https://www.pressreader.com/usa/fire...81522227093528

Seems a bit too elaborate to be a hoax. Interested to see if the intermediate gas system is the Noveske, KAC, or perhaps based off the BRT. I am assuming that pricing is for LE only.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 11-29-2018 at 12:10 AM.

I don’t need, or really want, a third AR but if this is true I’ll probably pick one up to support Bill Geissele. He makes awesome stuff and really seems to support the shooting community.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I’ve been waiting for this for years! I hope it’s happening but the price seems too go to be true. His uppers sell for $1,000 - $1500.

That is awesome of geissele to offer a solid weapon for that price. I wonder what the civilian price will be, I’m wagering around 1500 at the minimum.

$750 LEO price! Holy Shit! Where does that put the Joe Citizen price at.... $1,000?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    $750 LEO price! Holy Shit! Where does that put the Joe Citizen price at.... $1,000?
    Even at $1,000 I suspect he will sell every one he makes!

Quite awesome, to say the least! For anyone who appreciates mechanical perfection, the price of admission is an incredible bargain.

Reading through the thought process and component selection, this prompted me to remove the SF 3P (non-mount) flash suppressor from my rifle and install a new A2 I had laying around. It shaved two ounces and nearly an inch of length off the rifle.

If an A2 is good enough for this Geissele rifle, it's good enough for mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay23 View Post
    I'm expecting it to be close to that, maybe mid $900s. Either way, wait for the Brownells coupon fairy to visit you and you'll be able to swipe one inside of 9 C-bills.

Interesting. I just bought a Geissele SOPMOD Upper Receiver Group-Improved (URG-I) during the Black Friday sale. I suspect it is only a matter of time before those uppers are offered as complete rifles by Geissele as well.

Name:  IMG_5559.jpg
Views: 1711
Size:  96.9 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Interesting. I just bought a Geissele SOPMOD Upper Receiver Group-Improved (URG-I) during the Black Friday sale. I suspect it is only a matter of time before those uppers are offered as complete rifles by Geissele as well.

Name:  IMG_5559.jpg
Views: 1711
Size:  96.9 KB
    Which upper did you get and what is the difference between “clone” and “near clone?”
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List