Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Geissele Complete Factory Rifle for 750 USD

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Was the shipping $90 and did it come with iron sights?

Thanks and welcome to the forum.
    Glad to be here they no longer come with the sights i asked i didnt have 90 dollars in shipping out the door it was like 767 plus 30 dollar transfer fee to my ffl

I’m in the market for a new AR and am wondering if anyone has an update on availability (present/or future) of complete Geissele rifles?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I’m in the market for a new AR and am wondering if anyone has an update on availability (present/or future) of complete Geissele rifles?
    I ordered one on Black Friday, and got my Super Duty at the end of February. Apparently they got overwhelmed with the huge Black Friday orders. They’re currently advertising 2-4 weeks. As long as you’re willing to wait, say up to twice that long, I’d consider them to be available.
    No sarcasm intended in the above remarks- I was willing to wait, and am generally pleased with the product.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Addendum to my previous post:

Although it might be a bit longer now, as the PA Governor just shut down all non-essential businesses due to COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Addendum to my previous post:

Although it might be a bit longer now, as the PA Governor just shut down all non-essential businesses due to COVID-19.
    Not to bring up an older thread but I ordered the rifle right after they made the changes with the stock and no sights. I paid over $100 in shipping and it took almost 2 months to get it. I just ordered the LE pistol and it took about 1 week from placing the order until it arrived at my FFL. I also only paid around $40 for 2 day air. Apparently they are doing a lot better with getting orders out and I am VERY pleased with the pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Motor51 View Post
    Not to bring up an older thread but I ordered the rifle right after they made the changes with the stock and no sights. I paid over $100 in shipping and it took almost 2 months to get it. I just ordered the LE pistol and it took about 1 week from placing the order until it arrived at my FFL. I also only paid around $40 for 2 day air. Apparently they are doing a lot better with getting orders out and I am VERY pleased with the pistol.
    Do tell... I tried to order the SD pistol with my 35% discount from the Black Friday Sale delay. It was out of stock before I completed the order. I’ve contemplated the LE pistol, but thought I’d get more bang for my buck with the SD. So you like the LE pistol?

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Do tell... I tried to order the SD pistol with my 35% discount from the Black Friday Sale delay. It was out of stock before I completed the order. I’ve contemplated the LE pistol, but thought I’d get more bang for my buck with the SD. So you like the LE pistol?
    I really do love it. It’s compact and balanced well. The gas block is pinned and screwed down although that’s not listed in the description. I actually lucked up and it was in stock. I saw them in stock yesterday I believe, they go fast. The LE rifle is very nice as well. I like it better than the DD and BCM rifles I’ve owned but that’s a personal opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like it’s in stock right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^^^^^^
    Damn.. lucky devils. I really want that pistol. I'm boycotting Geissele for discrimination..

I'd love to have that one.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    Thanks, @Motor51.

I was talking about the Super Duty Pistol, vs the LE Pistol. If I can order the SD Pistol with the discount I mentioned, it would be less expensive than the LE Pistol, but have more good stuff. And the coupon code they gave me doesn’t apply to the LE items (believe me, I tried!)
    So, since my discount is good through August, I’ve got time to wait for the SD to become available again.

I’m particularly curious about how “blasty” the pistols are with that 10.3” barrel. I’ve been next to more than one SBR at my indoor range, and it was very unpleasant. And I’ve seen plenty of discussion on int in the PDW thread.

User Tag List