Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Site Supporter
    I would be surprised if he didn't already have an insurance plan -- Documented evidence against all the players that will come out if anything happens to him.

Of course then he would be in play for any enemies of the players...
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Site Supporter
    It’s fake noose.

Quote Originally Posted by EB71 View Post
    Jeffrey knows too much...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Name:  BEDD6257-429F-4974-A7A8-E4A4DC2B4B06.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  36.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    It’s fake noose.
    I appreciate your gallows humor, but that may be a bit of a stretch. I guess we'll all be left hanging until we get some more details.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I appreciate your gallows humor, but that may be a bit of a stretch. I guess we'll all be left hanging until we get some more details.
    Gallows! Yikes, who said anything about gallows? He hasn't even gone to trial yet. I'm sure he knows a lot of people in high places that will help him out of this mess. He'll be dining again at Mar-a-Lago in no time, you just wait and see.
    Last edited by Borderland; 07-25-2019 at 10:57 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I see what you guys are doing. I’m knot getting roped into this tangent—best to let the subject drop.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I see what you guys are doing. I’m knot getting roped into this tangent—best to let the subject drop.
    Probably best to do that before the bottom falls out and we are all swinging in the wind.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Epstein’s Pilots Subpoenaed:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffrey...on-11564142402

Note to self, when I retire from the airline, 27 years from now, do not take a flying job with a pervert billionaire. Quit flying and spend the free time at the range or fishing.

All I know is that I'd better not get any grief in future about my puns from you swingin' dicks.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Epstein’s Pilots Subpoenaed:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffrey...on-11564142402

Note to self, when I retire from the airline, 27 years from now, do not take a flying job with a pervert billionaire. Quit flying and spend the free time at the range or fishing.
    If you do find yourself in that situation, if the child molesting, billionaire sex trafficker was to hypothetically confuse the bathroom door for the plane exit, I would hypothetically buy you a hypothetical adult beverage or six of your choice.

User Tag List