Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Don't let the haircut fool you.

In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Well, a federal judge has ruled that Acosta broke the law with his sweetheart deal for this serial child molester. Hopefully the judge will vacate the plea deal and allow the FBI to crawl all up Epstein’s ass and everyone who set foot on his plane or island - everyone. That includes Trump who tolerated Epstein at Mara Lago and took trips on his plane....all while trying to play dumb about the whole situation at yesterday’s presser.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Brother, you and I are on the same page. (And good for you for instilling that value in her. You have my respect.)

I have been ranting on this subject for years, here, on other sites, and in the real world.

I don't know if anyone's listening or not but I'm not quitting anytime soon. The message needs to be heard (by all sides).
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBb-gTjWKA
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    The Elite have a long history of sexual perversion - it was the Maquis de Sade who wrote his famous book and not some commoner. Seems if you are working your ass off to feed yourself and your family you just don't have time for too much libertine perversion (maybe a mistress or random prostitute or barn animal) but if you have nothing better to do than to "manage" your wealth you may get bored and start heading down some pretty twisted paths. It's just something I have come to accept and all the more reason I believe so strongly in the decentralization of power.

May be a crazy woman, may be nothing, but I found this - https://nypost.com/2019/02/26/former...ominous-tweet/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...cking.amp.html

Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested and charged with sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors. He will appear in court on Monday.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...cking.amp.html

Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested and charged with sex trafficking of minors and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors. He will appear in court on Monday.
    Now hopefully with sufficient pressure - he will start talking and naming names........

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Now hopefully with sufficient pressure - he will start talking and naming names........
    Unless he gets Arkansided, like many before him.....

Quote Originally Posted by AZgunguy View Post
    Unless he gets Arkansided, like many before him.....
    Yeah - I'm thinking the same thing.......

Site Supporter
    The feds arrested Epstein earlier today on new charges.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    All I know is that I can't wrap my head around why insanely rich people almost inevitably become assholes with weird and fucked up tastes.

It's as if they *WANT* to be universally loathed. Is there anyone worth more than 500 million that just sticks to 'likeable' rich-guy shit like a bigass car collection and a yacht for him and his friends to party on? Seems they all either become sanctimonious 'do as I say not as I do' SJW types like Bloomberg or disgustingly fucked up sex party perverts that ought to be castrated with a souped-up cattle prod.
    Jay Leno? His net worth is only 400 million however. Perhaps the extra 100 mil results in some weird psychological evilness.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List