Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Once again:

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

It's up to them to tell their story (if there is more story to tell). I've said from the beginning the whole matter stinks to high heaven and nothing has convinced me otherwise.

Witness protection certainly isn't a panacea but it is an option under the right sets of circumstances.

Problem seems to lie in the fact that if the foul play originates at the highest levels of power, (political, financial etc), there's virtually no place to hide.

You'd have to be a totally clueless mf'er not to realize that there was no way to avoid serious blowback for any level of mishandling a prisoner and matter with this level of political intrigue and the high stakes which accompany it.

The weeks ahead will be telling. Whether some sort of "deal" is reached quietly out of the public eye, or if not, what the evidentiary hearings may or may not disclose, if public. If not, what's sealed, what isn't. What's leaked, what isn't.

There's no easy way to shine a light to the bottom of this barrel without somehow being in danger of falling in oneself.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Problem seems to lie in the fact that if the foul play originates at the highest levels of power, (political, financial etc), there's virtually no place to hide.

There's no easy way to shine a light to the bottom of this barrel without somehow being in danger of falling in oneself.
    https://www.conservapedia.com/Clinton_body_count
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Name:  2048.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  62.9 KB

"I don't think RoyGBiv is his real name. I'll get a hold of Lebowski. He owes me."

Well, let's see if they have anything to bargain with...

Lone perpetrators or fall guys? Let's see where the chips fall.
    Well, when the options are incompetence or malfeasance, it usually turns out to be incompetence. But there’s already been malfeasance in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Well, when the options are incompetence or malfeasance, it usually turns out to be incompetence. But there’s already been malfeasance in this case.
    I'm not buying incompetence. Stupidity, sure.

I'm not buying incompetence. Stupidity, sure.
    Incompetence would be screwing the pooch to that level on some no-name defendant awaiting trial. Nobody could possibly be juggling a guy like JE and not know that it’s a hot potato under an electron microscope hard wired to output to twitter, the NYT, and coast-to-coast am. JMO.

Certainly, people that stupid exist and occasionally walk amongst us, but not typically while employed at that level of responsibility.

I mean, I hope that’s true... maybe.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Incompetence would be screwing the pooch to that level on some no-name defendant awaiting trial. Nobody could possibly be juggling a guy like JE and not know that it’s a hot potato under an electron microscope hard wired to output to twitter, the NYT, and coast-to-coast am. JMO.

Certainly, people that stupid exist and occasionally walk amongst us, but not typically while employed at that level of responsibility.

I mean, I hope that’s true... maybe.
    I mean stupid enough to make some poor decisions, buy into a scheme, believe a promise of reward etc. Not stupid as in what we normally perceive as stupid or incompetent. There were no mistakes made here...like "oops!"

We're talking promise of reward or avoidance of pain here.
    Last edited by blues; 11-19-2019 at 09:08 PM.

I mean stupid enough to make some poor decisions, buy into a scheme, believe a promise of reward etc. Not stupid as in what we normally perceive as stupid or incompetent. There were no mistakes made here...like "oops!"

Ah, copy copy.

Patsy, mark, mug, sap, pigeon, gudgeon, sucker, fall guy, Arkancidal maniac, dead man switchless.

CWM11B

Agreed. The only way I'd rule out your take on that type of stupidity is if they got some kind of threat to family. Were I a single man and got the ultimatum, my brand of stupid would come in the form of "Bring it bitches" ( my lineage is Scots-Irish. Known to be hard headed brawlers). But if these guys got told to look the other way while being shown pictures of the wife and kiddies going about their day, that would be another story.

In either case, we'll likely never know, as both of them are going to commit suicide by mag dump to the back of the head. I'm a firm believer that for some who walk among us, justice only comes in the great hereafter. Anybody who doesnt believe evil exists, and in many forms, look no further than this travesty.

User Tag List