Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Name:  28C6D4DF-F41F-48AC-B2BF-0167DCC8ACC5.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  22.8 KB

Student

The Contacts of Jeffrey Epstein | 1791

September 26, 2019

"In the end, the number of powerful and wealthy individuals who successfully concealed their involvement in Jeffrey Epstein's schemes is likely more extensive than what we'll ever know. While Epstein's now dead, his hidden network no doubt still exists, ready to be taken over by someone more methodical, and obscure, than he.

Prince Andrew is making "The Firm" (not) proud:

From the reader's comments in the newspapers, it seems not a single soul in the UK believes him. The interview is the living image of a lying man.

I will never understand nations that continue to have a monarchy...

Quote Originally Posted by TiroFijo View Post
    Prince Andrew is making "The Firm" (not) proud:

From the reader's comments in the newspapers, it seems not a single soul in the UK believes him. The interview is the living image of a lying man.

I will never understand nations that continue to have a monarchy...
    "I couldn't have sweated on her because my ability to sweat got shot off in the Falklands, and I wouldn't have hugged her because I'm royalty."
    That's pretty fuckin' weak and makes him seem exactly like the product of centuries of inbreeding.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Two prison officers who were assigned to guard Jeffrey Epstein on the night he was found dead in his cell of an apparent suicide have been indicted on criminal charges, federal prosecutors in New York announced Tuesday.

Authorities have charged Michael Thomas and Tova Noel with making false records and conspiracy. The two worked as prison guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, a federal jail in Manhattan that's mostly used for defendants awaiting trial.

Prosecutors say Thomas and Noel neglected to check on Epstein every half-hour, as they were required to, then falsified prison logs to make it appear as if they were keeping an eye on him.

"They repeatedly failed to conduct mandated checks on inmates, and lied on official forms to hide their dereliction," said U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/19/78079...in-before-his-

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Two prison officers who were assigned to guard Jeffrey Epstein on the night he was found dead in his cell of an apparent suicide have been indicted on criminal charges, federal prosecutors in New York announced Tuesday.

Authorities have charged Michael Thomas and Tova Noel with making false records and conspiracy. The two worked as prison guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, a federal jail in Manhattan that's mostly used for defendants awaiting trial.

Prosecutors say Thomas and Noel neglected to check on Epstein every half-hour, as they were required to, then falsified prison logs to make it appear as if they were keeping an eye on him.

"They repeatedly failed to conduct mandated checks on inmates, and lied on official forms to hide their dereliction," said U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/19/78079...in-before-his-

Well, let's see if they have anything to bargain with...

Lone perpetrators or fall guys? Let's see where the chips fall.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, let's see if they have anything to bargain with...

Lone perpetrators or fall guys? Let's see where the chips fall.
    My bet is they're patsies.

Even if they didn't do it they'll wind up admitting to it to protect their families, or they'll commit suicide, or die under mysterious circumstances. And then nobody will remember or question it. It's already happened so many times it's insane.

I believe in coincidence, never seen it though.

-Cory

"Alas, poor Epstein...okay, maybe not alas...nor poor."
    Last edited by blues; 11-19-2019 at 02:10 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    My bet is they're patsies.

Even if they didn't do it they'll wind up admitting to it to protect their families, or they'll commit suicide, or die under mysterious circumstances. And then nobody will remember or question it. It's already happened so many times it's insane.

I believe in coincidence, never seen it though.

-Cory
    Anyone else hearing the outro to "Layla"?*

*"Goodfellas" reference
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Riiiight. It was the prison guards.

It would be hilarious if this wasn't actually a real case involving a shitload of powerful people.

All this shit isn't coincidence.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List