Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    No doubt Gates deserves enormous credit for his philanthropy, but you can't forget he made his fortune as one of the slimiest, cut-throattingest, back-stabbingest businessmen in history.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    No doubt Gates deserves enormous credit for his philanthropy, but you can't forget he made his fortune as one of the slimiest, cut-throattingest, back-stabbingest businessmen in history.
    I think that's a bit dramatic. Sure, Gates was definitely monopolizing the tech industry to a degree in the 1990s. But let's ratchet it up a notch - I don't think Gates is in the same category as the piece of shit otherwise known as Don Blankenship - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Blankenship As far as I can tell, under Gates (and even today), Microsoft hasn't polluted ground water or had a role in ignoring safety precautions that resulted in the deaths of 38 people.

Also, Gates isn't even in the same class as Rockefeller or Carnegie. Let's see, Rockefeller had the Ludlow Massacre to his name, Carnegie the Homestead strike. Meanwhile, it appears that Microsoft once may have threatened to, “cut off Netscape’s air supply”.

I'm not sure Gates and Microsoft even get into the top 10 for slimey business practices in the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Believe me it sure pisses me the hell off. I wish I could hold these degenerates accountable at the end of a guillotine but I guess I’ll have to settle with using votes and money because I like my freedom.
    But who do we vote for? The last episode of "divide the country" gave us the choice between two long-term good friends of private Island predator guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Bill Gates? .
    I have a ton of respect for Bill and Melinda Gates’ philanthropy. That said, Gates, his dad (Bill senior) and his old partner Paul Allen have been all but directly financially responsible for the last several dog shit gun control initiatives to hit WA state. So, he’s most likely not a degenerate perv, but he checks the sanctimonious SJW boxes in my book.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    But who do we vote for?
    Either way, this is probably the result...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Either way, this is probably the result...

Last edited by Totem Polar; 11-29-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

@Sidheshooter freaking spot on, and I got nothin'. Every side sucks at this point. Not to start a side bar but it's funny you mention the, "last episode of divide the country." I was just talking about this with my 16 y/o today because she doesn't want to the take a trip to Paris Island I am forcing her to go on. I basically told her that the division in this country will continue as long as American's continue to think of themself as whatever race, religion or heritage they stem from and not Americans first. Her generation is going to have to change this. Fortunately the, "ME" issue has minimal presence in the military, (at least the circles I traveled in). In short I told her all the inter-service ribbing and mud slinging from one MOS to another aside at the end of the day it's one team one fight. We set any differences aside when we strap up and put that uniform on to get shit done, American's first and foremost my hope for her over that 4 day experience will help impress this upon her. Okay rant over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    [MENTION=8451]I basically told her that the division in this country will continue as long as American's continue to think of themself as whatever race, religion or heritage they stem from and not Americans first.
    Brother, you and I are on the same page. (And good for you for instilling that value in her. You have my respect.)

I have been ranting on this subject for years, here, on other sites, and in the real world.

I don't know if anyone's listening or not but I'm not quitting anytime soon. The message needs to be heard (by all sides).
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

I don't know if anyone's listening or not but I'm not quitting anytime soon. The message needs to be heard (by all sides).
    Mike C, Blues and Me go to grab a brew:

Site Supporter
    Wouldn’t it be nice if they just released all the reports and names of all the scumbags that participated and let the chips fall.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    "Hey, it's just business...."

That still turns my stomach. When I hear it, or see it in action, I know whom not to do business with.

User Tag List