Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Name:  1ymvbd.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  62.8 KB

Putin has NOTHING on the DNC! NOTHING!!!

Is there not some kind of suicide watch for high profile defendants who have already tried to commit suicide. I’m not big on conspiracy theories even involving the Clintons and other powerful people knocking off individuals who know of their misdeeds. But, it seems beyond credibility that he fails his first attempt at suicide in state custody and then is allowed to kill him self a very short time later still in state custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Two rounds to the back of the head I assume.
    Plus he somehow stabbed himself in the back a few dozen times, and hung himself.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    This is why the justice system in this country is a big ass joke. The powerful and connected live under a different set of rules than the rest.

What difference does it make?

HRC
    Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer.

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Is there not some kind of suicide watch for high profile defendants who have already tried to commit suicide. I’m not big on conspiracy theories even involving the Clintons and other powerful people knocking off individuals who know of their misdeeds. But, it seems beyond credibility that he fails his first attempt at suicide in state custody and then is allowed to kill him self a very short time later still in state custody.
    It does raise eyebrows...

Now if nobody knows nothin' and the video in the facility went on the fritz...well...

Ordinarily I'd say hasta la vista douchebag, but this guy could have named lots of names and I'd have liked the chips to fall where they might.

Let's check the xmas bonuses in a few months.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    This is why the justice system in this country is a big ass joke. The powerful and connected live under a different set of rules than the rest.
    This.

Epstein "suicide" puts this to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Now if nobody knows nothin' and the video in the facility went on the fritz...well...

Ordinarily I'd say hasta la vista douchebag, but this guy could have named lots of names and I'd have liked the chips to fall where they might.

Ironic. Two names came out yesterday.

Site Supporter
    Deleted...late to the party..
    Last edited by Jason M; 08-10-2019 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Yup, Epstein was a literal treasure trove of incriminating information, I'm sure slick willie was sweating bullets for a few days.. With Epstein dead, anything that comes out is now reduced to a "he said, she said" type of argument that goes nowhere. Those who are truely guilty (like slick willie) are breathing a sigh of relief today..

User Tag List