Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Two rounds to the back of the head I assume.
    Suicides take many forms. Like the guy that walked into the Walmart with an AR and body armor in Missouri.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...souri-walmart/

I guess now he'll have step in front of a train or something.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Name:  7f88d99c74cae281.jpg
Views: 746
Size:  21.1 KB

Ghislaine Maxwell has to be a wee bit more worried as she is also a named person in the investigation. She seems the most likely to agree to testify for the USG.

From article comments elsewhere:

"Woke from my noontime nap with a sideways thought.
    Epstein made it this far because he had blackmailed people.
    What if he was murdered by people who want his deadman's revenge to come out?"

Unlikely, but comforting in a really dark way.
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 08-10-2019 at 03:25 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quick question for those who would know, why is the FBI investigating this instead of the USMS? I thought this fell under the purview of the Marshall's.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Site Supporter
    Raylan was busy?

Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Is there not some kind of suicide watch for high profile defendants who have already tried to commit suicide. I’m not big on conspiracy theories even involving the Clintons and other powerful people knocking off individuals who know of their misdeeds. But, it seems beyond credibility that he fails his first attempt at suicide in state custody and then is allowed to kill him self a very short time later still in state custody.
    “Last month, he was found unconscious in his cell with marks on his neck. Prison officials were investigating that incident as a possible suicide attempt but had not ruled out the possibility that he was attacked or that he had somehow staged the injuries, New York Times reporter Michael Gold told NPR's Weekend Edition.

Epstein had been on suicide watch following the July 23 incident. The New York Times reported he received a daily psychiatric evaluation and then was removed from suicide watch on July 29. He was returned to the special housing unit, a separate area of the prison with extra security, according to reporting from the Times.

In response to the unusual circumstances around Epstein, U.S. Attorney General William Barr ordered an investigation into Epstein's death, saying he was "appalled" to learn Epstein was found dead from an apparent suicide in federal custody.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," Barr said in a statement. "In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."

Epstein's death came one day after the release of a trove of previously sealed legal documents that revealed names of prominent businessmen and politicians who were associated with Epstein over the years, Miami Herald reporter Julie K. Brown told NPR's Weekend Edition.”

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/10/75011...turday-morning

Epstein's jailer said everything looked fine when he checked him.

Attachment 41188

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...233704797.html

“A chilling picture emerged Friday of how hundreds of girls and young women were allegedly trafficked for sex to a number of wealthy business, political and world leaders by Jeffrey Epstein and his madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, as nearly 2,000 court documents were unsealed in a federal civil case in New York.

The documents, the largest cache to be released in the 13 years since Epstein’s case began, offer brutal details about Epstein’s trafficking of teenage girls in Palm Beach, New York and overseas — as well as Maxwell’s obsessive and often abusive quest to provide him with new girls over a span of years in the early to mid 2000s.

The documents raise new questions about whether powerful people pressured federal prosecutors in Florida to give Epstein a secret non-prosecution agreement in 2008 that not only granted him immunity, but allowed an untold number of other people who have never been identified to escape sex trafficking charges.”

What if he's not dead, and has been placed in witness protection?
    Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List