Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

If the name doesn’t ring a bell, this douche is a billionaire pedophile who held rape parties featuring underage girls at his private island. His close associates include Trump, Clinton, and CEOs of several major corporations - many of whom few on his private jet or visited his island.

His army of high power lawyers (including Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz) were able to pressure local authorities into not prosecuting his crimes. However, the FBI took over and things were looking favorable for some serious federal time. That is until the US Attorney (now Trump’s Secretary of Labor) cut a sweetheart deal that kept Epstein out of prison and immunized any of his associate co-conspirators - how nice.

Well, there is a lawsuit underway to overturn this BS deal. Of course, the DOJ is fighting it tooth and nail. Feel free to read the entire Miami Herald piece here: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miami...221897990.html

or, John Sexton’s excellent synopsis here:
    https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/...stein-scandal/
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    If the name doesn’t ring a bell, this douche is a billionaire pedophile who held rape parties featuring underage girls at his private island. His close associates include Trump, Clinton, and CEOs of several major corporations - many of whom few on his private jet or visited his island.

His army of high power lawyers (including Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz) were able to pressure local authorities into not prosecuting his crimes. However, the FBI took over and things were looking favorable for some serious federal time. That is until the US Attorney (now Trump’s Secretary of Labor) cut a sweetheart deal that kept Epstein out of prison and immunized any of his associate co-conspirators - how nice.

Well, there is a lawsuit underway to overturn this BS deal. Of course, the DOJ is fighting it tooth and nail. Feel free to read the entire Miami Herald piece here: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miami...221897990.html

or, John Sexton’s excellent synopsis here:
    https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/...stein-scandal/
    Ha. You had to ask? (Imagine the skeletons hanging in that closet.)

I'd like to see them all mercilessly torched for any provable child abuse.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Damn Sensei. I love some of the stuff you post at times but this is one I’d rather have missed. There are definitely two standards of justice in this country and has been for some time. I couldn’t agree more with Blue’s sentiment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the Miami Herald would have written a normal article instead of this overly-fancy nonsense with animations and javascript. I tried to allow as many scripts as I could and I *still* couldn't get their overengineered nonsense to load.

Still, Hotair had a decent summary. Hopefully Jeffrey Epstein will face real justice before he dies and burns in hell for eternity.

"Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein?"

So Hillary can run again?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Damn Sensei. I love some of the stuff you post at times but this is one I’d rather have missed. There are definitely two standards of justice in this country and has been for some time. I couldn’t agree more with Blue’s sentiment.

I’d hope that a lot of what I post makes your blood boil. Keep in mind that one of the longest threads that I’ve started deals with the Catholic Church sex abuse scandal. If the fact that child predators are sheltered by two of our most prominent institutions, the Catholic Church and the government, doesn’t piss you off then I don’t know what to say. My hope is that you are so god damn mad that you will be moved to hold those institutions accountable with your money and votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    "Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein?"

So Hillary can run again?
    Or, so that Trump can run again. Both families had close ties to the guy. Trump flew on his private jet and Epstein was a member of Mara Lago.

There are reports of a laundry list of unindicted co-conspirators and enablers that include some of the most powerful names in the world. We may never know because the guy that Trump tapped to be Labor Secretary violated the law to shut down the investigation in a manner that outraged the agents running the case.

Site Supporter
    All I know is that I can't wrap my head around why insanely rich people almost inevitably become assholes with weird and fucked up tastes.

It's as if they *WANT* to be universally loathed. Is there anyone worth more than 500 million that just sticks to 'likeable' rich-guy shit like a bigass car collection and a yacht for him and his friends to party on? Seems they all either become sanctimonious 'do as I say not as I do' SJW types like Bloomberg or disgustingly fucked up sex party perverts that ought to be castrated with a souped-up cattle prod.

Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I’d hope that a lot of what I post makes your blood boil. Keep in mind that one of the longest threads that I’ve started deals with the Catholic Church sex abuse scandal. If the fact that child predators are sheltered by two of our most prominent institutions, the Catholic Church and the government, doesn’t piss you off then I don’t know what to say. My hope is that you are so god damn mad that you will be moved to hold those institutions accountable with your money and votes.
    Believe me it sure pisses me the hell off. I wish I could hold these degenerates accountable at the end of a guillotine but I guess I’ll have to settle with using votes and money because I like my freedom.

Last edited by Mike C; 11-29-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    Is there anyone worth more than 500 million that just sticks to 'likeable' rich-guy shit like a bigass car collection and a yacht for him and his friends to party on? Seems they all either become sanctimonious 'do as I say not as I do' SJW types like Bloomberg or disgustingly fucked up sex party perverts that ought to be castrated with a souped-up cattle prod.
    Bill Gates?

Primarily spends his time and money giving through the Gates Foundation. Which has built some beautiful facilities across the US and world and supported now thousands of scholars doing research and getting degrees in STEM. In addition to that the Gates foundation funds biomedical research, funding medical care in developing nations, and supports groups working to end poverty and hunger world-wide.

He's one of the few that seems to not by sanctimonious, but instead just genuinely wants to use his money to help change the world for the better. A genuine, philanthropist.

He also has a big ass car collection.

User Tag List