Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Morning news said he had a big pile of cash, diamonds, and a passport from another country with his photo and a fake name. His attorneys say he'd be willing to wear an ankle monitor thought, so it's all good.
    He was planning to meet up with Roman Polanski in Paris.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Morning news said he had a big pile of cash, diamonds, and a passport from another country with his photo and a fake name. His attorneys say he'd be willing to wear an ankle monitor thought, so it's all good.
    I saw that over at zero hedge yesterday, the passport had been expired for some time, and it was from Saudi Arabria, still, Epstein's pic, with another name.. like I said, I think there's alot more going on here..

Dead Men Tell No Tales.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-epstein-world

There are three main threats to Jeffrey Epstein’s life (or four, if you include his victims).

Site Supporter
    Alan Dershowitz - http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...tein-case.html

Alan is an enemy of the 2nd Amend. I have a friend who loves Donald and thus Alan. When you bring up the 2nd and Epstein, his head explodes. Such are the problems of the true believer.

CWM11B
    Apparently, Epstein attempted suicide, injured himself for a transfer, or was "attacked" in jail and was nearly unconscious. I predict he dies before trial, and everything he knows dies with him. No one involved with his sick bullshit will be held accountable (might snare a semi famous turd, no really big fish) and they will all claim he was a lone actor and they had no clue about his "secret life"

My thoughts are he's alive because the damning evidence on someone major hasn't been recovered and disposed of by a fixer. The day this guy ceases to breathe will be the day we know it has been found and utterly destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Apparently, Epstein attempted suicide, injured himself for a transfer, or was "attacked" in jail and was nearly unconscious. I predict he dies before trial, and everything he knows dies with him. No one involved with his sick bullshit will be held accountable (might snare a semi famous turd, no really big fish) and they will all claim he was a lone actor and they had no clue about his "secret life"

My thoughts are he's alive because the damning evidence on someone major hasn't been recovered and disposed of by a fixer. The day this guy ceases to breathe will be the day we know it has been found and utterly destroyed.

"If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post

I am surprised this quickly. I would have thought he would have accidentally stabbed himself forty seven times in the back later because it would be too suspicious.

Site Supporter
    Was he alone in a cell or in one that was being watched? I'm sure the truth will come out soon. Yes, indeed.

Jeffrey knows too much...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EB71 View Post
    Jeffrey knows too much...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Yes, he does know too much.. And as long as he's alive, he's got the Clintons shitting razor blades. I figure this was a failed attempt, the next time, he may not be so lucky.. If they're serious about getting information out of him, they should do a better job of watching him.. But, then again, maybe they're not so serious...
    Last edited by ralph; 07-25-2019 at 12:00 PM.

User Tag List