Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

...and here we go:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...stein-sexually

Audrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, William F. Sweeney Jr., the Assistant Director-in-Charge of the New York Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”), and Dermot Shea, Commissioner of the New York City Police Department (“NYPD”), announced that GHISLANE MAXWELL was arrested this morning and charged with enticing a minor to travel to engage in criminal sexual activity, transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity, conspiracy to commit both of those offenses, and perjury in connection with a sworn deposition.

I hope she hangs around until the truth comes out.

Oh, wait, shit...

Site Supporter
    I had never heard of Marv, but after googling him, I was shocked to learn the extent his many accomplishments. The man no doubt was smarter than most people. Certainly he was a genius. Once I used an oral surgeon to extract four impacted wisdom teeth. The man kept telling me how great he was. Before the surgery I told him that if he did not live up to his bragging, I would tell him this fact over and over and over again. He did an outstanding job. I think my frankness scared him. Back to Marv. My guess is that he had had to attend so many bland rubber chicken type award dinners that he enjoyed the salt and garlic and just enough grease at the hole in the wall diner. You see. That suspect meat had flavor, and the fumes formed an aroma reminding him of his youth when he frequented such places.

Site Supporter
    Not to divert, but some of these really smart folks would tell you about it in obnoxious terms. Leon Festinger, who invented the term 'cognitive dissonance' was like that. So was Carl Sagan. Steven Pinker, same way.

Pinker was a hoot, he came to school to give a lecture on the evolution of language. Interesting neuroscience. Instead he decided to discuss how people use profanity and spent his lecture, bellowing the 'C' word, 'F' word and other assorted goodies. This enraged a conservative older TX crowd that came to the school's major lectures. We all saw some feeble old lady, face red, staggering up the stairs to flee this talk. Later, I heard we got his speaker's fee back from the speaker company.

Loose lips sink ships.

The elite high rollers have already screwed up by not arranging for her to quietly leave the country.

Citizenship in two other countries and 3 passports. I guess she didn't want to go. That's a bad sign right there for somebody. No names please.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Just saw what another intellectual giant from MIT said about Marv.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/...signs-epstein/

It is amazing how folks haven't learned just to keep their mouths shut.
    If I had felt the need to defend him, I probably would have gone with he was 73, she was 17, so they were both 15 years distant from wearing diapers, not remembering what happened yesterday, and not being able to feed themselves.

Just wondering, where is all the "purported" video that was supposed to have been filmed in the NY townhouse, and on the island"?
    Been absolute crickets after the feds went to the island after his death.

ETA: I don't care who they are, D or R or L or whatever. If you were involved in that shit, you "deserve" your day in court.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    Just wondering, where is all the "purported" video that was supposed to have been filmed in the NY townhouse, and on the island"?
    Been absolute crickets after the feds went to the island after his death.

ETA: I don't care who they are, D or R or L or whatever. If you were involved in that shit, you "deserve" your day in court.
    I thought all that shit was gone by the time the Feds got there. There was quite a time lapse before they arrived as I recall.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    I have no independent knowledge of the case whatsoever.

Based on my training and experience, those involved in child sexual abuse etc. tend to keep their visual depictions of sexually explicit conduct involving minors (persons less than 18 years old) for a very long time, in multiple places and/or on multiple devices and/or on multiple platforms etc.

I would be extremely surprised if JE fell outside of that behavior.

disregard. old info
    Last edited by FNFAN; 07-03-2020 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Disregard. Old info. He resigned.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I thought all that shit was gone by the time the Feds got there. There was quite a time lapse before they arrived as I recall.
    Yeah, so they say. Hard to believe these locations weren't being observed, and the comings and goings of folks wasn't being logged. And the folks coming and going weren't being identified.
    Strange.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List