Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Agreed. The only way I'd rule out your take on that type of stupidity is if they got some kind of threat to family. Were I a single man and got the ultimatum, my brand of stupid would come in the form of "Bring it bitches" ( my lineage is Scots-Irish. Known to be hard headed brawlers). But if these guys got told to look the other way while being shown pictures of the wife and kiddies going about their day, that would be another story.

In either case, we'll likely never know, as both of them are going to commit suicide by mag dump to the back of the head. I'm a firm believer that for some who walk among us, justice only comes in the great hereafter. Anybody who doesnt believe evil exists, and in many forms, look no further than this travesty.
    We're on the same page. That is what I was alluding to with my remark about "avoidance of pain"...family, personal, etc.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Student

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...dence-epstein/

"In an unprecedented move, the Duke (of York) announced on Wednesday evening that he was stepping back from public life in the wake of a BBC interview over his friendship with Epstein that backfired in spectacular fashion.

A well-placed royal source said on Wednesday night that the Queen had summoned the Duke to Buckingham Palace to effectively sack her second-born son – said to be her favourite child – from official duties, ordering him to stand aside."

"Buckingham Palace is understood to be braced for US authorities to issue the Duke with a subpoena, requesting he gives testimony under oath over his friendship with Epstein. Sources have suggested the summons is “imminent”.

Quote Originally Posted by TiroFijo View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-fa...dence-epstein/

"In an unprecedented move, the Duke (of York) announced on Wednesday evening that he was stepping back from public life in the wake of a BBC interview over his friendship with Epstein that backfired in spectacular fashion.

A well-placed royal source said on Wednesday night that the Queen had summoned the Duke to Buckingham Palace to effectively sack her second-born son – said to be her favourite child – from official duties, ordering him to stand aside."

"Buckingham Palace is understood to be braced for US authorities to issue the Duke with a subpoena, requesting he gives testimony under oath over his friendship with Epstein. Sources have suggested the summons is “imminent”.
    I hope every one of these assholes who abused these women get outed. Prince Andrew, Clinton, Donald Duck; doesn’t matter. Every last one.

CWM11B
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I hope every one of these assholes who abused these women get outed. Prince Andrew, Clinton, Donald Duck; doesn’t matter. Every last one.
    Not women. That would be reprehensible in and of itself. These were girls. Young girls. Not even in high school. Outed is less than a wrist slap. I'm in full support of Spanish Inquisition treatment of these asswipes. And I don't have daughters (or any kids). This repulses me to a level I didnt think was possible

Not women. That would be reprehensible in and of itself. These were girls. Young girls. Not even in high school. Outed is less than a wrist slap. I'm in full support of Spanish Inquisition treatment of these asswipes. And I don't have daughters (or any kids). This repulses me to a level I didnt think was possible
    I was too brief:

“Outed” to me meant trial and if convicted, imprisonment, up to and including life.

Apologies. You and I are on the same page.

I'm a firm believer that for some who walk among us, justice only comes in the great hereafter. Anybody who doesnt believe evil exists, and in many forms, look no further than this travesty.
    Fucking a.

My eye is troubled through indignation: I have grown old amongst all my enemies.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Or, so that Trump can run again. Both families had close ties to the guy. Trump flew on his private jet and Epstein was a member of Mara Lago.

There are reports of a laundry list of unindicted co-conspirators and enablers that include some of the most powerful names in the world. We may never know because the guy that Trump tapped to be Labor Secretary violated the law to shut down the investigation in a manner that outraged the agents running the case.
    Bad info Trump kicked Epstein out twenty years ago for hitting on a young girl.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    From BBC News:

Surveillance video from disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein's first suspected suicide attempt was destroyed by accident, prosecutors say.

US attorneys say the jail mistakenly saved footage from the wrong cell.

There have been ongoing questions over the July recording, which was initially deemed missing and then was said to have been located by jail staff.

A letter filed by Assistant US Attorneys Jason Swergold and Maurene Comey said "the footage contained on the preserved video was for the correct date and time, but captured a different tier than the one where Cell-1 was located", New York City media report.

"The requested video no longer exists on the backup system and has not since at least August 2019 as a result of technical errors."
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

CWM11B
    Sure it was. Just another "coincidence". Nothing to see citizen, move along.
    I did see where one of the networks is going to let the victims have their say in a special. Wonder how many of them are going to have tragic "accidents "?

User Tag List