Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Jake from State Farm is combing through his files to see if he sold her any life insurance....

"Hey, Bill, can you do us a favor, though?"

Name:  Trump-epstein.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  50.2 KB
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 07-02-2020 at 04:37 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
    They already made an example of her boyfriend. She won't make the same mistake. She will be quiet all those ex and current presidents and Congress critters, federal judges and prosecutors are safe.
    "Look... why take a chance?"
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    Bad info Trump kicked Epstein out twenty years ago for hitting on a young girl.
    Correct. Also this:

In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

But Edwards is not alleging any wrongdoing from Trump; rather, the opposite. He said in a recent interview that he had served subpoenas on many connected people in 2009, and that Trump was “the only person who picked up the phone and said, ‘Let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want.’”

Edwards added that Trump “was very helpful, in the information that he gave,” calling it “good information that checked out and that helped us.” And, he said, Trump “gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever.”
    The source is Vox, hardly a right wing site.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/2068634...p-bill-clinton
    #RESIST

Name:  0BCE4F98-0FF4-451B-84FF-A0967920F2ED.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  56.7 KB

Green Mile 2. Dead Woman Walking!!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

"So you're saying...Maxwell's Smart."
    She will use the cone of silence.

I had a "guy on the street" claim the reason for the removal of Geoffrey Berman as the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York was he was impeding the apprehension of Maxwell. I haven't seen that in a news story yet, though I hadn't been looking, but it is an interesting theory.

Site Supporter
    One of the old toots supposedly being involved with Jeff's girls was Marvin Minsky. He was a rocket scientist computer type. A big deal in his time.

I met him as a grad student. He was invited to the department to give a talk. He told us that he was brilliant and we were dumbos. Now, the students were to take the great one to dinner to get to talk to him. He was so obnoxious that we decided to take him to a local diner titled the Shetland House, and called locally the Shitland House. Massive plates of suspect meat and potato.

Well, Marv loved it! He got along great with the classic diner waitress. What ya want honey? He told her about knowing the astronauts. He love the chef, giant belly hanging out of his t-shirt.

So, then we take Marv to the chair's house and they ask where we took Marv. They turn white as a sheet. But Marv says he loved it. Strange things to remember.

When Epstein was arrested, I had high hopes that he was going to blow the whistle on every higher up that he was involved with and had provided underage girls to. Every judge, lawyer, politician, actor, banker, every single one of them. Even if it meant he made a deal and lived out his sentence in a cushy facility rather gen pop. That obviously didn't happen.

My expectations are far less this go round.

Site Supporter
    Just saw what another intellectual giant from MIT said about Marv.

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/...signs-epstein/

It is amazing how folks haven't learned just to keep their mouths shut.

User Tag List