Thread: FBI releases report on Nashville bombing

FBI releases report on Nashville bombing

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field...hville-bombing

He acted alone, it wasn't terrorism. No real reason, from what I can discern. No motive other than suicide. Talk about going out with a bang, I guess. It's easy to joke about now because nobody else was injured, but that was a powerful blast.

"The FBI assesses Warner specifically chose the location and timing of the bombing so that it would be impactful, while still minimizing the likelihood of causing undue injury. The FBI’s analysis did not reveal indications of a broader ideological motive to use violence to bring about social or political change, nor does it reveal indications of a specific personal grievance focused on individuals or entities in and around the location of the explosion"

Edit: Sorry if this is old news, and please delete if a repost. I saw it posted on the FBI's Facebook page like 2 days ago, but I think they were just commemorating themselves, on the anniversary of the incident. As the date on the link is from March. I missed this one when it initially came out (the results of the investigation) and I was always curious about this incident. I guess it will have to stay that way
    Last edited by randy dragon; 01-01-2022 at 02:45 PM.

The same FBI that sent numerous agents to the nascar garage to investigate a garage pull?

While they are probably right about the bomber, the last few years has made me lose all respect for the FBI. No credibility in my eyes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Warped Mindless View Post
    The same FBI that sent numerous agents to the nascar garage to investigate a garage pull?
    Can you describe to me how the FBI agents assigned with investigating an incident were supposed to know whether it was a garage pull without going out to the scene to look at what was reported? Isn't that what we are supposed to do in law enforcement? Or how do you think it should be done?

Were they just supposed to sit in their office and use their clairvoyance? Their third eye? The Force? Or 20/20 hindsight using facts reported by others, as you are here?

Jesus fucking christ. You're literally complaining about the fact they did their job as assigned and simply reported what was found. You're using the facts they collected to bitch about them collecting facts.

If your level of genius is what we as investigators are supposed to live up to, I'm happy being on the wrong side.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Can you describe to me how the FBI agents assigned with investigating an incident were supposed to know whether it was a garage pull without going out to the scene to look at what was reported? Isn't that what we are supposed to do in law enforcement? Or how do you think it should be done?

Were they just supposed to sit in their office and use their clairvoyance? Their third eye? The Force? Or 20/20 hindsight using facts reported by others, as you are here?

Jesus fucking christ. You're literally complaining about the fact they did their job as assigned and simply reported what was found. You're using the facts they collected to bitch about them collecting facts.

If your level of genius is what we as investigators are supposed to live up to, I'm happy being on the wrong side.
    Are you implying his comment was "warped and mindless ?"

User Tag List