Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the DOJ Protecting Jeff Epstein

CWM11B
    Has anything been seen or heard from his chippy who was recruiting the girls? Or has she grown gills...
    Last edited by CWM11B; 10-30-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Has anything been seen or heard from his chippy who was recruiting the girls? Or has she grown gills...
    And apparently more than that. She supposedly recruited, trained and sometimes participated in the activities.
    I just finished a podcast (The Mysterious Mr. Epstein) that said she's kinda in the wind, but I'm not sure how hard anyone is looking for her.
    It's a pretty good listen. Probably no big surprises if you already followed the story closely but still had lots of details.
    I didn't know that he spent most of his last months paying lawyers to meet with him about basically nothing, just so he wouldn't have to sit in his cell. Or that he established a trust right before he died to shield his money from any suits by his victims.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/30/n...ael-baden.html

A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein’s brother disputed the official finding in the autopsy of his death, claiming on Wednesday that the evidence suggested that he did not take his own life but may have been strangled.

The New York City medical examiner’s office concluded in August that Mr. Epstein had hanged himself in his jail cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

But the private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, said on the morning TV show “Fox & Friends” that Mr. Epstein, 66, experienced a number of injuries — among them a broken bone in his neck — that “are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation.”

“I think that the evidence points to homicide rather than suicide,” said Dr. Baden, who observed the autopsy done by city officials.

Dr. Baden, a former New York City medical examiner and a Fox News contributor, added, “I’ve not seen in 50 years where that occurred in a suicidal hanging case.”

The findings by Dr. Baden were strongly disputed by the city’s chief medical examiner, Dr. Barbara Sampson, who previously ruled that Mr. Epstein’s death on Aug. 10 in the Metropolitan Correctional Center was a suicide.

Site Supporter
    Careers and reputations are at stake. Original findings will stand. The new opinion introduces doubt but not proof. They could have stripped him naked and handcuffed him to an iron circle attached to the floor. I have seen this done many times to protect a person from himself. But they did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Pathologist: Epstein body shows signs of homicide

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ns-of-homicide
    More fake noose...

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

This would be the same Dr Michael Baden that was stirring up shit with Eric Garner’s and Mike Brown’s death. He got himself back in the limelight by playing to the media narrative that white cops were out there murdering black men. He makes a lot of money telling people what they want to hear.

Baden’s opinions aren’t worth the paper they are written on.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Name:  7239CA5E-7862-4DD6-9BE5-DC72B875DB3A.jpeg
Views: 477
Size:  55.9 KB

Site Supporter
    I sorta don't care if somebody did choke him even though I think he committed suicide. Would he have lived long in prison? Certainly not. And his death would have been a paid hit. He knew this.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    I sorta don't care if somebody did choke him even though I think he committed suicide. Would he have lived long in prison? Certainly not. And his death would have been a paid hit. He knew this.
    Nobody cares that he died. I hope it was a painful death.

My issue with his death is that now his lips are sealed. I wanted him to sing like a jay bird and expose every billionaire businessman, politician, royal family member and anybody else that fucked kids that he provided. Even if it meant him getting to live his days in some cushy facility rather than rotting away in gen pop. That was a trade I would have stomached.

I care that he died if it was a murder to keep him from singing. The investigator in me wants to know where the chips might have fallen.

Other than that, no loss.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List