Thread: Shield 380 EZ Holster

Shield 380 EZ Holster

My little sister just bought her first handgun. She picked up a Shield 380 EZ with the thumb safety.
    She's taking a beginner pistol course and a concealed carry class in the next couple weekends.
    I'm sending her your way on the holster, but I don't know which one to recommend. She is sold on AIWB carry.
    She's about 5'8" tall / average build. Could you please help me narrow down the choices between the AIWB/WingClaw/2.0/2.5/George options?
    Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by 4gallonbucket View Post
    My little sister just bought her first handgun. She picked up a Shield 380 EZ with the thumb safety.
    She's taking a beginner pistol course and a concealed carry class in the next couple weekends.
    I'm sending her your way on the holster, but I don't know which one to recommend. She is sold on AIWB carry.
    She's about 5'8" tall / average build. Could you please help me narrow down the choices between the AIWB/WingClaw/2.0/2.5/George options?
    Thanks for your help.

Would probably suggest either the wing claw 2.0 with DCC clips, or the 2.5 with wide hole pattern and pull the dot loops. add a small neoprene wedge, should work great for her. She/you can email me at sales@jmcustomkydex.com for any other questions, will respond faster there. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks Tony. She went ahead and ordered last night to get in the queue. She ordered the Wing Claw 2.5 with the DCC clips with the hopes that she could edit the order based on your recommendation.
    I'll email you directly about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Would probably suggest either the wing claw 2.0 with DCC clips, or the 2.5 with wide hole pattern and pull the dot loops. add a small neoprene wedge, should work great for her. She/you can email me at sales@jmcustomkydex.com for any other questions, will respond faster there. Thanks

User Tag List