Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Primary Arms 1-6 FFP vs EoTech Vudu for 14.5"

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    I did check out the ATACR, and while 2K is a lot to spend, I think military pricing drops it down to about $1500.... That said I've checked out the ATACR in person and watched garandthumb's video. I think it's going to make it on a second HK MR762 I plan to toy around with a lighter setup than my current DMR rig. I really like the ATACR and that actually inspired me to run the Leupold MK6 honestly. The reticles are similar but we'll see how everything shakes out. I don't want to run a 1-8 on everything and the MK6 is 17oz.

Negative on pricing, 2018 MAP is $2,744, dealer cost is still well above $2k and .gov pricing is about in the middle. You can even request a price sheet from Nightforce to see for yourself with the proper credentials.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Negative on pricing, 2018 MAP is $2,744, dealer cost is still well above $2k and .gov pricing is about in the middle. You can even request a price sheet from Nightforce to see for yourself with the proper credentials.
    Sorry I was completely unclear on the last post. I crossed the lines for sure. The Leupold pricing is what I was referring to.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by navyman8903 View Post
    Sorry I was completely unclear on the last post. I crossed the lines for sure. The Leupold pricing is what I was referring to.
    No problem, I don't want Customer's calling me up asking for those prices and than pissed of when we can't do them. Trust me it's happened before when people read it on the errornet.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    No problem, I don't want Customer's calling me up asking for those prices and than pissed of when we can't do them. Trust me it's happened before when people read it on the errornet.
    You're absolutely right and my bad for not being 100% clear in my post.

User Tag List