Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: VP9/P30 Factory 20 Round Magazines

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    Are we sure the followers alone are enough to convert the magazines? I seem to remember the base plate is different as well?
    Difference mentioned here: https://youtu.be/Oi13RNqgPkA?si=CjBbp_mJPokfycJm
    And yes, disdain for HKparts is well-founded for a number of reasons.
    Yup, you’re right about a conversion - I’m simply talking about being able to get just the follower for those of us who do yearly rebuilding of competition 17 +5’s, where neither the spring or floorplate is relevant. A fresh follower is always welcome for that situation. Just not 15 bucks worth of welcome per mag.

Oooh sorry, I didn't understand that's what you were looking for.
    Calling HK customer service is always a sound idea. Otherwise, Midwest Gun Works and Top Gun Supply seem to sell followers by themselves, part number is 215836

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    Oooh sorry, I didn't understand that's what you were looking for.
    Calling HK customer service is always a sound idea. Otherwise, Midwest Gun Works and Top Gun Supply seem to sell followers by themselves, part number is 215836
    I have called H&K USA CS many times. They've always been apologetically unable to sell the 17 round followers by themselves, with no time frame as to when they might be able to sell them by themselves. As noted, I'm using the followers strictly to convert/refresh my mags that use baseplates, so the rest of the kit is useless to me.

P/N 215836 is the old 15 round followers.

You are correct! I guess the search continues.

I sent an email to HK Oberndorf, we'll see if they answer.

User Tag List