Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VP9/P30 Factory 20 Round Magazines

VP9/P30 Factory 20 Round Magazines

https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefron...ine/p/50239330

Well, it's cheaper than buying a 15 rounder and getting a TF extension. Hopefully it'll work with my HKParts EDC Magwell. If the bottom is just a plastic cover for the metal tube, I could see making a couple of 170mm-esque mags for USPSA.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 11-25-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Finally...

Edit: I've got three on the way to test out. I've been waiting on these for nightstand use.
    Last edited by ssb; 11-25-2018 at 05:52 PM.

I have been told it is indeed a metal tube all the way down. I am excited to see if Robin can source some longer magazine springs to give me 25 rounders for USPSA; I wonder if the M&P +10 springs would work. I wounder how practical it would be to make such a stick my reload.
    Last edited by Default.mp3; 11-25-2018 at 07:51 PM.

I think the 20 rounder will be pushing it for OWB strong-side spare carry for me, but I certainly plan to try. Then again, I also plan on giving the DSG Koala pouch a whirl and that ought to make for a more concealable setup.

Talionis just told me about these, and I ordered three.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Very interested to hea4 you guys’ initial reports!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is cool.

.... no, wait, something else to spend money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    This is cool.

.... no, wait, something else to spend money on.
    You have this backwards — these are saving money because they cost less than an OEM 15 round magazine plus a Taylor Freelance base!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You have this backwards — these are saving money because they cost less than an OEM 15 round magazine plus a Taylor Freelance base!
    Too late, I already have 5 of those.

I appreciate the OP posting this. While I had no need for the 20 rounders, I found that the 15 rounders were in stock and on sale. Got my son 2 more magazines and some apparel (hat and tee shirt) to stuff his Christmas stocking with.

Thanks for the heads up.

User Tag List