Views: 878
Size:  56.9 KB

Name:  FAQs-RLEO-LEOSA_Page_3.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  49.8 KB

Name:  FAQs-RLEO-LEOSA_Page_4.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  47.7 KB
    Last edited by mark7; 11-24-2018 at 05:45 PM.

الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

"The Garden State". (Only the snake probably thinks so...and he probably has his doubts.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Seriously. Fuck New Jersey.

Pissed me off so bad I double posted.
    Last edited by KeeFus; 11-24-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Site Supporter
    It appears that N.J. does not trust its own blue line.

It's unfortunate for Phil Murphy and his administration that they don't understand the words, "Notwithstanding state law" in 18 USC 926B, and further the words contained in 18 USC 926B(e)2.

I'm sending an email to FLEOA. It doesn't impact me personally, but it impacts our retired feds, so maybe FLEOA is the organization that might have both 1) enough ass, and 2) enough give-a-fuck (as opposed to a local/state organization elsewhere) to get them to unfuck themselves.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Its not that they dont understand it, they dont care!

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    It appears that N.J. does not trust its own blue line.
    More than regular citizens...

NJ reduced the magazine capacity down to 10. L/E can have 15 rounders. It has been awhile since I looked into it, but from how it was described to me... comes down to off duty guns. So, if your duty gun uses 17 round magazines (let’s say a Glock 17), and you decide to get something similar... but a little more compact, like the Glock 45, you have to run 15 rounders in it.

We can keep our 15 rounders (civilians) for another 16 days. Not turning them in or reducing capacity to 10... they will sit in PA (at my godmother’s) until I’m done with FLETC, and go up to Maine. Between now and then, if I shoot something, it will have 10 rounders or less from Jump Street. Not one dollar will be spent on complying to this BS. I did want to go for a pistol permit to frame with my NJ FID... but I don’t even want to give them the costs for the background check/$2 fee for the permit.

Funny thing, in regards to 10 rounders, I think I have 1 AR, 1 AK, 1 M1A, a few GSG-5 and a few H&K USC (what feeds my D/I .45 AR). Guess I’ll be shooting a crap load of .45... with the AR and my Glock 30S.

To add insult to injury, and how this is not age discrimination, I have no idea, but the age of 75 is the cut off. And apparently its better to make the community less safe by not allowing hollow points

User Tag List